watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
Android player here. How the fuck can you consistently spin a square during the mini-game? This shit is way harder than other games I've played.

Yes, i know you can skip it.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
game seems interesting, but the grind aspect in older reviews keep me from testing it out. Has something changed regarding this or just new scenes?

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
game seems interesting, but the grind aspect in older reviews keep me from testing it out. Has something changed regarding this or just new scenes?
I found it much less grindy than, say, Something Unlimited. Grindest thing the game asks you is to watch an sexy scene 3 (or a few more, don't remember exact number) times to get to the next one and you canl always hold CTRL to speed it up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
I'm missing a photo. I got the one in the sqaure, Oc's lab and the one in the telport room.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The deadpool pics are the best part of this.

Last edited:

Dwarin

Jul 3, 2018
Looking forward to where this goes, seeing who else Doom gets his vengeance upon.
Maybe Clea to neutralize Doctor Strange.

Definitely Susan (first MILF of Marvel needs some attention) to beat Reed. Alicia Masters could get both Ben and Johnny to fight over her, or Crystal who was Johnny's Inhuman girlfriend at one point.

Depending on when this is set, to neutralize Iron Man you could have a few choices of Pepper (aka Rescue) or Hellcat (Patsy Walker) or Natasha Romanov (Black Widow) or Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew).

Elektra is the easy pick to beat Daredevil (if Doom is going to bother working down the list of NYC heroes) but Typhoid Mary would be another fun pick and a less obvious one.

Thor would could have Mighty Thor (Jane Foster), Sif, Valkyrie, Lady Loki, Enchantress, Hel... So many choices as they get odder.

Really lots of potential for ways to develop the game, Doom is a global ruler so he could fight anyone and looking forward to where you go from here.

Reactions: HardCorn

groonan28

Sep 12, 2018
i am really enjoying this game, it gets better with each update and the comic part is very nice. really hope that dooms archieve his final victory and "controls" as many heroes as possible :)

Dwarin

Jul 3, 2018
So you "have" to do that? Or is it merely a choice for extra cash?
Once you train your first slave up enough, you can send her to work Bukkake which is a significantly higher cash payout. But you don't have to watch it to collect the cash, just advance the time and the money rolls in. Watching it is your choice of going to the Nightclub for the show. You are DOOM, puny slaves should be grateful to have the opportunity to serve you like that.

(Seriously, this isn't a loving harem situation but raising human corruption batteries. They are tools of Doom, not worthy of being his women.)

There are a scripted twosome & threesome where you aren't involved, but both only happen once and are a story events (threesome is probably the last story event you'll see in the most recent .5 update).

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

Dwarin

Jul 3, 2018
how do you get vanessa to level 3?
Just do the sex multiple times?
Yeah, the level ups are basically just repeat the previous highest level task but increasing numbers of times. I think for Vanessa it was x5 to hit level 2, and x10 to hit level 3.

Most of the other tasks take x4 to complete. 3 times for the 1/2/3 out of 3 training and a 4th time for the actual stat level up.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes