LordPredador

Apr 27, 2020
Could someone help me? I have an error when entering the game. I download and extract it without problems, but when I start it, it doesn't open, it closes immediately, it doesn't even show the window, ask me how to fix it. my laptop has windows 7 64 bit

Lipao12

Jun 12, 2022
amazing game I hope the developer doesn't abandon it and that it has more Android versions

user2018

Jan 14, 2018
Hello I want ask in This image

if not mind control what is the tag if I want like him in this website?

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
when are the chimichanga(deadpool scene) hidden ?The 05 photo

The fact that the main story missions are developed in a comic style is a great idea and gives the game a lot of personality, good job

Last edited:

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
So far, seems like a good game. To make the puzzle game easier, so it's not so grindy, and easier for people, is to make them all aligned to the puzzle. But you still have to fit them in. You can make it easier by having less pieces, or harder with more. So far this looks like a cross between a few games. And it's fairly fun. The spelling does need some work, as well. But overll, good start to a game.

JOJO7777

Sep 6, 2017
What's even more weird is that both of them appeared at the same time, maybe a day-two difference only.
Doomination was released in February with the "demo" version. Then from May-June they did a reboot and continued from there on a monthly schedule.

Behind Doom seems to me to be a few months old... Maybe he liked the idea of this game and tried to copy it with another style.

On the first page you can see when they started:

Doomination: Feb 3
Behind Doom: Sep 14

Sacra_Umbra

Oct 7, 2019
Doomination was released in February with the "demo" version. Then from May-June they did a reboot and continued from there on a monthly schedule.

Behind Doom seems to me to be a few months old... Maybe he liked the idea of this game and tried to copy it with another style.

On the first page you can see when they started:

Doomination: Feb 3
Behind Doom: Sep 14
Huh, guess it's just me being retarted then. Sorry for misinforming.

JOJO7777

Sep 6, 2017
CHANGELOG 0.6

• NEW CHARACTER: DE'LILA
  • NEW CASTLE ROOM: DE'LILA'S BEDROOM
  • NEW STORY SCENE
  • NEW STORY QUEST: "WHAT HAPPENED TO POMMODORO?"
  • NEW STORY SEX SCENE: STRIP
  • NEW BLACKCAT TRAINING SCENE: SEX(ANIMATED)
  • NEW MARYJANE TRAINING SCENE: SEX(ANIMATED)
  • NEW DEADPOOL MULTIVERSE PHOTO: TSUNADE (ANIMATED)
  • BUGFIX

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Well he also knows Magic. He was second place in the Sorcerer Supreme Tournament after Doctor Strange. He doesn't have super strength but he did heavily train in martial arts with the monks that forged his armor, in DC terms he would be around Ra's Al Ghoul, Lady Shiva's level
are you saying his mertial arts is on par with ra's? eh might be a little close ra's might win out slightly but if you are saying his power level is on par with ra's even with out the suit that is a massive disservice to doom

Last edited:
Reactions: Sologor
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes