ttsheng33

Nov 22, 2019
After playing it i would say art is great,animation isnt that great you see can some afterimage
Minigame is annoying cause you need to play it everytime using dominium spell,My suggestion is make it skippable

Last edited:
Reactions: HardCorn

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Typo:

"How can you accept a world that perpetuates wars, carests and death?"

Not sure what you meant to write there, but I'm fairly sure "carests" isn't a word.

I can't say much about the game since that line is exactly how far I've got, but it's looking good so far.

Also: "It's time to brake your smanie". I don't know what "smanie" should be, but "brake" should be "break" unless your talking about slowing down a car.

Reactions: mrttao and HardCorn

HardCorn

Doomination
Game Developer
Jan 24, 2022
Typo:

"How can you accept a world that perpetuates wars, carests and death?"

Not sure what you meant to write there, but I'm fairly sure "carests" isn't a word.

I can't say much about the game since that line is exactly how far I've got, but it's looking good so far.

Also: "It's time to brake your smanie". I don't know what "smanie" should be, but "brake" should be "break" unless your talking about slowing down a car.
Hi, sorry for the mistake... writing the dialogues in my native language and translating them into english some mistakes can happen.. we will improve on that too.

It should have been:

"How can you accept a world that perpetuates wars, famines and death?"

"it's time to stop your cravings!"

Thanks for your feedback this helps us so much to understand where to improve.

Reactions: ninjasamuri

HardCorn

Doomination
Game Developer
Jan 24, 2022
After playing it i would say art is great,animation isnt that great you can some afterimage
Minigame is annoying cause you need to play it everytime using dominium spell,My suggestion is make it skippable
Thanks for your feedback! In the next update we will add a button to skip the minigames once they have been completed at least once.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thanks for your feedback! In the next update we will add a button to skip the minigames once they have been completed at least once.
Nice! I'm actually want to talk about the skip for minigame but was afraid you will take offense with it but I'm glad you agree on the matter, not just that but I suggest the sexual interaction would increase both Lust and Corruption point too. It will cut a bit of time for players in the future when more girls appear in the game and they would want to corrupting them fast to move to other

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
A great Marvel Slave trainer what we need also Dr doom is perfect for the main role very good for a 0.1
just a couple of details 1 the minigame can be boring
2 that you improve the interface a bit (highlighting the places of interest) so you don't have to move the mouse around the map looking for clues and improve the CG a bit it can be a real game I look forward to it the 0.2 and start the revenge with sue storm

then the statistics could be useful for the game (I suppose that strength will influence a future combat system) but for example intelligence, apart from increasing the dominance, could give you, for example, several automatically solved squares of the puzzles so they would be faster to do and not so tedious

Thhr Marvel universe have a lot of girls to the harem of doom I'm curious to know who will be next for the harem Mj the scarlet witch? black widow?

HardCorn

Doomination
Game Developer
Jan 24, 2022
A great Marvel Slave trainer what we need also Dr doom is perfect for the main role very good for a 0.1
just a couple of details 1 the minigame can be boring
2 that you improve the interface a bit (highlighting the places of interest) so you don't have to move the mouse around the map looking for clues and improve the CG a bit it can be a real game I look forward to it the 0.2 and start the revenge with sue storm

then the statistics could be useful for the game (I suppose that strength will influence a future combat system) but for example intelligence, apart from increasing the dominance, could give you, for example, several automatically solved squares of the puzzles so they would be faster to do and not so tedious

Thhr Marvel universe have a lot of girls to the harem of doom I'm curious to know who will be next for the harem Mj the scarlet witch? black widow?
Thanks for your feedback!

We will try to make some changes to the minigame to make it less boring(and skippable). The interface will receive a complete rework and will make it clearer where to move around the map. We really appreciate your advice on how to use the various stats, we already had something similar in mind.

As for the Doom harem... it will satisfy all tastes;)

Reactions: Zurrlock and Morkar

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
I don't know much about the comic but i really like the tags so i will be keeping an eye on this one.
Good Luck dev hope you get to finish the game exactly how you have envisioned it.
PS: Contact the mods to get the game developer tag.

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
Hmmm, think Doom's strength mostly comes from his armor, would make sense if he has more intelligence he can make better upgrades to his armor.... Main stat intelligence not that weird, he's a doctor afterall. ;)

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
It would be good if the minigames allowed for a bit more time for those of us old folks who need more time to think :)

Oct 15, 2017
Game's pretty awesome. Second stage of the mini game is extremely difficult on a laptop trackpad and is massively killing the game. Otherwise, pretty good. I saw you already said you would add a skip button, but I recommend adding 5-10 seconds to the game for people that literally cannot move their cursor around fast enough for the game. In general, in point-and-click games, you want to avoid speed-based games, unless you make them very casual, for such reasons. It's just bad design for the platform. A bigger memory match game without the timer will still have the same effect with massively less player frustration.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Hmmm, think Doom's strength mostly comes from his armor, would make sense if he has more intelligence he can make better upgrades to his armor.... Main stat intelligence not that weird, he's a doctor afterall. ;)
Well he also knows Magic. He was second place in the Sorcerer Supreme Tournament after Doctor Strange. He doesn't have super strength but he did heavily train in martial arts with the monks that forged his armor, in DC terms he would be around Ra's Al Ghoul, Lady Shiva's level

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
decent start and art I guess, the mini-game needs to die. Definitely one to watch tho. Author definitely needs an english native to help him

Reactions: joram00

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
way way way too grindy, first 5 memory games with 30sec and then another 5 memory puzzle, but with 100 tiles? and only 60 sec? lol

Reactions: joram00

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
btw, yes doom is a mystic, he is a sorcerer, plus he have his amour, but yea he is a very powerful sorcerer

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
another suggestion

If the plan is to have to hypnotize each character 5 times to advance a level in sexual interactions and it will only be possible to do it once a day, it can become tedious so as not to have to do it 25/30 times/days per character, I think it would be good that the more dominated you have the person, the fewer times they are mandatory to level up or reduce it to 3 instead of 5

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes