Svenn85

Nov 5, 2018
It's too early to rate the game, because it's still a "proof of concept" if you will, but it's definitely very intriguing and has potential.

For the writing and the spelling, I'd suggest getting a friend to help or even finding someone on these forums or other places in the internet, since it can be difficult to translate everything yourself.

The minigames are cool, but an option to skip them after completing them at least once seems like a good idea.

The art is nice. Perhaps slow down the animations a bit, since it becomes a bit too blurry when the frames change too fast with that particular fade transition.

All in all, keep up the good work. Looking forward to seeing more of this!

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
another suggestion

If the plan is to have to hypnotize each character 5 times to advance a level in sexual interactions and it will only be possible to do it once a day, it can become tedious so as not to have to do it 25/30 times/days per character, I think it would be good that the more dominated you have the person, the fewer times they are mandatory to level up or reduce it to 3 instead of 5
it is extremely tedious already, maybe double the time and half the amount of grind needed.
I did not even bother with the 60 sec one, and we supposed to do that 5 times? uugh

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
OMG, a DOOM game! Heck yeah!

Lol, that didn't work with the Hulk... it will work even less on DOOM!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HOW DARE THIS DOOR STAND IN THE WAY OF DOOM?

Suggestions and comments:
- make interactive stuff outlined before you even need to hover the cursor over it
- is there a specific reason for using 'night' and 'late night' instead of 'afternoon' and 'night'?
1644160190678.png
- Cool sound effects (although they stop when the exploration begins) and UI (although a mix of medieval and cybertech would be as DOOMy as it could be)
- DOOM needs to use the power 5 times on a person to turn them into his slave. How about making that number fluctuate regarding the willpower of the target? a tavern wench could require two uses, while Jean Greay would require a lot more. It would make more sense
- the memory minigame tiles aren't really thematic with DOOM and the bigger one gives too little time to finish. For the tiles: characters from DOOM stories instead of generic marvel logos, perhaps?
- as others have said, the animations could get some work - like having more frames?
- the art is nice and the girls are pretty

Reactions: HardCorn

HardCorn

Doomination
Game Developer
Jan 24, 2022
OMG, a DOOM game! Heck yeah!

Lol, that didn't work with the Hulk... it will work even less on DOOM!

HOW DARE THIS DOOR STAND IN THE WAY OF DOOM?

Suggestions and comments:
- make interactive stuff outlined before you even need to hover the cursor over it
- is there a specific reason for using 'night' and 'late night' instead of 'afternoon' and 'night'?
View attachment 1638147
- Cool sound effects (although they stop when the exploration begins) and UI (although a mix of medieval and cybertech would be as DOOMy as it could be)
- DOOM needs to use the power 5 times on a person to turn them into his slave. How about making that number fluctuate regarding the willpower of the target? a tavern wench could require two uses, while Jean Greay would require a lot more. It would make more sense
- the memory minigame tiles aren't really thematic with DOOM and the bigger one gives too little time to finish. For the tiles: characters from DOOM stories instead of generic marvel logos, perhaps?
- as others have said, the animations could get some work - like having more frames?
- the art is nice and the girls are pretty
Hi, thanks for your feedback and suggestions!

- MUSIC/SOUND: We will try to add more and more music and sounds to the game. Our goal is to insert music and sounds produced specifically for the game.

- INTERACTIVE STUFF: As many of you have suggested, we will try to make the areas and objects you interact with more understandable. We are also rebuilding the game map to make it more suitable.

- NIGHT/AFTERNOON/LATENIGHT: This was more of a personal choice. From our point of view, moving at night and latenight is more in line with the actions the character will have to perform. We do not exclude the possibility of adding the afternoon phase as well.

- MINIGAME: The minigame was a test to see the preferences of the players. From the next update we will make several changes. The idea is to create 3 mini-games that lead to increasing Doom's stats based on the type of person the power is cast on. A button to skip the minigame after the first completion will be added already in the next update. The minigames will be made easier and less boring to complete. The graphics of the minigame will also be changed.

- ANIMATION: Animations will have more frames so as to be less blurry.

- ART: We are changing the look of the female characters to make them even more attractive and sensual.

The game is constantly evolving and we hope to be able to reach a level that can satisfy most of our supporters. We do not lack ideas and we are thrilled with the reviews received ;)

"MAY THE KINGDOM OF DOOM KNOW NO END"

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Hi, thanks for your feedback and suggestions!

- MUSIC/SOUND: We will try to add more and more music and sounds to the game. Our goal is to insert music and sounds produced specifically for the game.

- INTERACTIVE STUFF: As many of you have suggested, we will try to make the areas and objects you interact with more understandable. We are also rebuilding the game map to make it more suitable.

- NIGHT/AFTERNOON/LATENIGHT: This was more of a personal choice. From our point of view, moving at night and latenight is more in line with the actions the character will have to perform. We do not exclude the possibility of adding the afternoon phase as well.

- MINIGAME: The minigame was a test to see the preferences of the players. From the next update we will make several changes. The idea is to create 3 mini-games that lead to increasing Doom's stats based on the type of person the power is cast on. A button to skip the minigame after the first completion will be added already in the next update. The minigames will be made easier and less boring to complete. The graphics of the minigame will also be changed.

- ANIMATION: Animations will have more frames so as to be less blurry.

- ART: We are changing the look of the female characters to make them even more attractive and sensual.

The game is constantly evolving and we hope to be able to reach a level that can satisfy most of our supporters. We do not lack ideas and we are thrilled with the reviews received ;)

"MAY THE KINGDOM OF DOOM KNOW NO END"
Good to know!
May the reign of Doom never ends!

dr-victor-von-doom-dr-doom.gif

Zamorakian_Wolf

Mar 2, 2020
I would really like for the background to stop spinning when dominating because its really triggering my motion sickness bad

SadFool

Dec 13, 2016
Thank you very much for your review, I'm glad you enjoyed the demo. We are already thinking about a general improvement of the drawings and in particular of the female ones.
I don't know if this would be helpful to whoever you have doing the art, but I just threw this together. I already had the Johnny and Thing paper dolls made from a previous project and I spent a little time this weekend did enough of Doom and Invisible Woman that one gets the idea. As you can see from the reference, it's using primarily the designs from Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

The cleaner animation style lines are much easier to keep consistent than the more sketchy style your artist is currently using. Good luck with the game!

Untitled-1.png

HardCorn

Doomination
Game Developer
Jan 24, 2022
Hello everyone, I post a small preview of the changes made to the game.
Vanessa has undergone a total change in appearance as well as the other characters...

VANESSA-UPDATE.png

SUSAN-STORM-UPDATE.png

As well as the scenes...

vanessa-fr1-rework.png

As mentioned above the map and ui will also receive total changes as well as the minigames :)
At the same time we are working on the next update of which we have already completed the plot and character creation.

See you soon!

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes