Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
How do you fix the game not progressing, it's been locked after I captured Black Widow last update couldn't do anything either

gurhal1212

Nov 24, 2022
Hello, does anyone know how to make the mouse pointer visible because in my version it is not visible, it is functional and everything but guessing where it is is frustrating, good game and to the developer, if you allow me a suggestion, don't just stick with Marvel characters. . very good game only the pointer point is somewhat annoying. greetings

Reactions: HardCorn

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
nice art.love the game is a something unlimited but with Marvel characters.

Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
Short update but oh well... short is better than nothing. At least it's about the girls already present. There is no need to add girls when there are already enough incomplete.
Can someone tell me whre are the deadpool photo n. 17 and 18 please?

Reactions: Dwarin

Joseph74

Dec 13, 2022
Thank you very much for your review, I'm glad you enjoyed the demo. We are already thinking about a general improvement of the drawings and in particular of the female ones.
Hardcorn, give us something with the invisible woman already. will you? Nice game. What's next ,Magneto? the Kingpin? Galactus? Are you planning on new projects or you just keep working on this little by little?

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
Also, if you already have a strength over 2, the Black cat or infuse the yellow stone quest does not advance. I set it to >= instead of == 2 and the quest advanced.

The file is called newday.rpy

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes