NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
It there any way to permanently show date-time on saves?
I have to check them one by one to see the date. So annoying...

I usually keep 3 saves in rotation, so I can go back at least twice if any problems happen (bugs, bad choices etc).

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
the scene in the red room is just gorgeous, the author surprised, many were upset that there was a brothel from the very beginning, but it was not realized, and now if he sends all the girls to different places where there is a lot of gang bang, this is amazing news

Lol00000

Jun 19, 2018
"Is it just me, or do I feel that Dr. Doom could be more dominating or more perverse instead of just being some sort of Dracula hypnotizing the females characters/ Voyeur cuck?

Lol00000

Jun 19, 2018
"Is it just me, or do I feel that Dr. Doom could be more dominating or more perverse instead of just being some sort of Dracula hypnotizing the females characters/ Voyeur cuck?
Yep, just finished the red room part, and now I can confirm that this is a game with the theme of mind control/NTR

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Doomination-0.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
Sooo I recruited Lucia did Natasha's training, but how can i see the memories scene who are mentioned in the changelog?

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Main quest seems to be bugged as well as capturing Silk. I have skipped 50 days and not a single event triggered.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Train>Skip time>Skip Time>Train>Skip time>Skip Time>Train>Skip time>Skip Time>Train>Skip time>Skip Time>Train>Skip time>Skip Time>Get bored of sex>Train>Skip time>Skip Time>Send to work>Train>Skip time>Skip Time>Train>Skip time>Skip Time>Learn the rest of the game is the same thing and delete the game.

Sandboxes are so fun.

Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
Train>Skip time>Skip Time>Train>Skip time>Skip Time>Train>Skip time>Skip Time>Train>Skip time>Skip Time>Train>Skip time>Skip Time>Get bored of sex>Train>Skip time>Skip Time>Send to work>Train>Skip time>Skip Time>Train>Skip time>Skip Time>Learn the rest of the game is the same thing and delete the game.

Sandboxes are so fun.
You know that there are different event with a new training level right? That there is a main stroyline? What do you expect? The grinding in this game is not that hard and it makes sense that to reinforce a command you need to performe that over time.

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
Sooo I recruited Lucia did Natasha's training, but how can i see the memories scene who are mentioned in the changelog?

To unlock this:
Code:
- NEW TALK: VANESSA
- NEW SLAVES FEATURE: MEMORIES
- NEW MEMORIES EVENT: DINNER 1-2
- NEW VANESSA SEX SCENE: TITSJOB(ANIMATED)
Just go to Vanessa's room and there's new talk options and whole new menu option "memories" with her. There's 2 memories total. No other women have memories yet.

To unlock this:
Code:
- NEW BLACK CAT SEX SCENE: REDROOM EXHIBITION(ANIMATED)
Summon Black Cat from your desk and there's Redroom option for her. Chose it and visit REDROOM at evening.

To unlock this:
Code:
- NEW DEADPOOL MULTIVERSE PHOTO(ANIMATED)(POWERGIRL)
Visit Russel's house and pay for new pic(s).

To see this:
Code:
- REWORK BLACKCAT DOMINATED NUDE PIC
Just open the spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes