EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
new-banner2.png

Overview:
Doomination is a comic-based parody point-and-click visual novel game.
Doctor Doom, having been one step away from realizing his dream of becoming the ruler of the world, is now defeated and deprived of his powers and knowledge. To his aid will come a mysterious witch named Ratri who will awaken in him the ancient power of the conquerors: Dominium. Desiring revenge and world domination, he will string an alliance with Ratri and his plan of conquest begins.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-03
Release Date: 2024-02-27
Developer: HardCorn -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

doomination.png doomination_01.png doomination_04.png doomination_03.png screenshot0003.png doomination_06.png g2.gif
doomination_07.png MJFA.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0001.png g4.gif g5.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This game surprisingly very good, the demo are very promising so I'll bookmark and keeping my eyes for more updates in the future. Wish Dev the best with the project, I really like what's in the demo so far. Maybe improve the art for the girl a bit to make them hotter in the future could be good too

HardCorn

Doomination
Game Developer
Jan 24, 2022
This game surprisingly very good, the demo are very promising so I'll bookmark and keeping my eyes for more updates in the future. Wish Dev the best with the project, I really like what's in the demo so far. Maybe improve the art for the girl a bit to make them hotter in the future could be good too
Thank you very much for your review, I'm glad you enjoyed the demo. We are already thinking about a general improvement of the drawings and in particular of the female ones.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thank you very much for your review, I'm glad you enjoyed the demo. We are already thinking about a general improvement of the drawings and in particular of the female ones.
Thank you! Really like the lewd event with Vanessa and Storm, can't wait to see more in the future updates and hopefully to have more girls from civilians to superheroines be Doom's sex slaves. The guy need a big harem to compensate what Strange and the 4 done to him lol

Nazgrel

Jul 16, 2019
This better have some hypnosis/brainwashing mechanic in the future, some good villainous devices to twist your population into obedient servants and also make sure any pesky heroes become into obedient slaves.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes