3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
This game has never had the best face modeling and it would be kinda weird if the odd and freakish expressions were gone at this point. It just wouldn't be the same game.
Too bad the 'stepmom' model/character was butchered somewhere in the early development. Watch the intro and up to the first half of part 1 and you can clearly see when her character changes in a negative way to me more unattractive than she was. Before she has a very angular face but still feminine, then she just went all angles and lost the feminine allure. The only reason to still chase her is the possibility of her and the sister together with the MC.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
WhatsApp Image 2023-07-06 at 06.09.11.jpg

Me trying to open the door... Nope, I can't open it....Damn it!

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
but from what you've told me it seems this vn doesn't have swinging / sharing yet. also isn't ntr/cuckolding total different things? but here they have just one tag for all of these
There seems to be a scene in part 1 where you can share somebody with a black dude, but I missed that scene. In part 2, from what I saw, there is no sharing yet, but a scene that heavily hints in that direction.

The terms are a bit blurry, in general it's: a guy not the husband fucks the wife, now the dynamics of this love triangle are what make the difference for me:

sharing: the husband wants it, encourages it, has control over it
swinging: husband gets to fuck the other guys wife, everything is consensual like sharing
cuckold: the husband has no control over it; if he knows about it or not or wants it or not is another question

NTR is for me another term for cuckolding, whereas sharing and swinging are seperated from NTR. In this game, the dynamics are clearly sharing. But that's just my idea of what these terms mean. For many NTR opponents, also sharing and swinging are part of their 3 letter nightmare.

Reactions: MrBenny and Manuya

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Good story that you can dominate all the females in the family or lose them ;)

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
NTR is for me another term for cuckolding, whereas sharing and swinging are seperated from NTR. In this game, the dynamics are clearly sharing. But that's just my idea of what these terms mean. For many NTR opponents, also sharing and swinging are part of their 3 letter nightmare.
in terms of sharing and swinging there's no arguments there what you described is the universal terms for these sex practices and fetishes, but to me ntr isn't another form of cuckolding, but just a fancy term for cheating done to you in real life behind your back or in a VN (not you doing it to another, i consider that vanilla cheating) by a wife,fiancée,gf,partner inspired from Japanese culture
don't get me wrong i like them all sharing,swinging,cuckolding, but my favorite is NTR = cheating done to you behind your back and eventually you found out about by gradually noticing certain behavioral changes from your partner and you slowly began to have suspicion so you investigate until you found out and confirm your suspicions

e.g. let's just say a woman cheating on her partner behind his back, for either she's not satisfied with him anymore so she cheat for sexual pleasure or she began to develop emotions for another person or other reasons, now let's say her partner is not into the whole sharing or swinging or cuckolding but like i mentioned above begins to notice and start to investigate until he found out by either hiring PI and have photos or video proof or he himself decide to follow her one day and see her with her lover in a restaurant, bar, his condo, whatever....

now let's view his options:
bust and confront them on the spot --> eeeeiiikkkkk not a fan
wait and prosses the what and why --> the way to go
1.she's either not in love with him anymore but can't bring herself to end the relationship for whatever reasons (kids,not a fan of divorce or separation) or him fore the same reasons
2.she's just having her fun and he decides to wait and let her have her fun for now, it's just a phase she'll grow out of
or him having the same rational
3.she's in love with both her partner and the man she's having an affair with

now either he confronts her and they reconcile and she ends her affair and maybe after awhile starts another one again or not, or if he accepts these circumstances (our love is strong she'll come around and stop) (let her have fun and continue to think i don't know) (the kids and i don't want to separate)
now maybe some consider this person to be a cuckold but i don't.

another examples: now let's say this person after finding out he got some sort of evidence by the form of a video or a photo and after seeing his partner cheating on him got conflicted ideas, (am i okey with this? am i turned on by it? am i whatever....? can i forgive her?) and decided to let her have her affair and think he doesn't know, which develop this psychological game with her thinking he doesn't know? if you think about it does that make him a cuck? maybe to most people but they don't know even the participants themselves think he doesn't know that's why they're doing it in secret if he has reasons she herself can't consider him a cuck because she doesn't know his reaction if he find out

oblivious doesn't mean cuckold, let say this person work 10 hours job and kids to take care of, and his partner getting action behind his back and very careful concealing it does that make him a cuck? nooo

now let's get to real life, let's just say i'm into sharing,swinging,cuckolding now it may take awhile but eventually you'll find a partner into these things as well, with the partner okey i can share her by talking to trusted friends or a stranger i met in a bar after he got tested, i can go with her to a swinger club and voila i can meet another couple to do the deed, i can find a dom partner and i'm weak willed enough for her to cuck me right in front of my face and later i find it hot etc...

you see how these fetishes are feasible in real life, except for the type of NTR (which is the true definition of the word) i described because you can't read other people minds and see from their perspectives

the only place you can get that specific high is from fiction (tv,movies,comics,AVNs) not in real life, it's the forbidden fruit and that's why it's the sweetest, to see from her perspective how the affair developed from the start and the psychological game at home trying to hide it

Reactions: matthww
May 23, 2020
There seems to be a scene in part 1 where you can share somebody with a black dude, but I missed that scene. In part 2, from what I saw, there is no sharing yet, but a scene that heavily hints in that direction.

The terms are a bit blurry, in general it's: a guy not the husband fucks the wife, now the dynamics of this love triangle are what make the difference for me:

sharing: the husband wants it, encourages it, has control over it
swinging: husband gets to fuck the other guys wife, everything is consensual like sharing
cuckold: the husband has no control over it; if he knows about it or not or wants it or not is another question

NTR is vast but is mostly used for unwilling cuckolding, were the MC is betrayed and can get excited but also suffers and loses the love interest at the end.

If the Mc willingly shares her girlfriend then it's Netorase. Netorase is sometimes considered as a sub category of NTR, where the cuck and the girlfriend have more of a wholesome relationship and he is ok with sharing and the girlfriend doesn't abandon him.

Netori is when the MC steals someone else girlfriend/wife/love interest, meaing this time the antagonist who steals your girlfriend is the protagonist of the game.

When refering to NTR most people are talking about the most common NTR in games, the first one, the betrayal unwilling cuckold one. And in my opinion here in F95Zone the netorare tag should be used for that case, if it's Netorase there is the swinging tag. And if it's Netori, maybe cheating or there is no need for a tag of this type at all.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
When refering to NTR most people are talking about the most common NTR in games, the first one, the betrayal unwilling cuckold one. And in my opinion here in F95Zone the netorare tag should be used for that case, if it's Netorase there is the swinging tag. And if it's Netori, maybe cheating or there is no need for a tag of this type at all.
That's not true. I mean your definition is absolutely correct, but we all know the tendency around these parts to inflate the definition of NTR to mean "anything and everything that involves another dick other than mc" regardless of context or relationship.

Anyways, this game both ch1 and 2 have had zero ntr, definitely swinging/sharing.

As for current update, it's looking good, but I'm a little disappointed at the total lack of progress over time. The first chapter was BIG, with tons of scenes - granted produced over 3+ years, still, feels like last 8-12 months haven't kept up the production pace. I'd love to see more Riley route expansion, she'e wonderful. Seems like the past few updates have been generous for gay content but not so much the rest- and that's fine; every kind of player deserves some updates; but it certainly seems stuff like Roby path has gotten disproportionate attention recently...

May 23, 2020
That's not true. I mean your definition is absolutely correct, but we all know the tendency around these parts to inflate the definition of NTR to mean "anything and everything that involves another dick other than mc" regardless of context or relationship.

Anyways, this game both ch1 and 2 have had zero ntr, definitely swinging/sharing.

As for current update, it's looking good, but I'm a little disappointed at the total lack of progress over time. The first chapter was BIG, with tons of scenes - granted produced over 3+ years, still, feels like last 8-12 months haven't kept up the production pace. I'd love to see more Riley route expansion, she'e wonderful. Seems like the past few updates have been generous for gay content but not so much the rest- and that's fine; every kind of player deserves some updates; but it certainly seems stuff like Roby path has gotten disproportionate attention recently...
You are right, when I said most people refer to NTR as the unwilling cuckold betrayal one I forgot to mention that I was talking about most people who understand what NTR is. Wich doesn't seem to be the case in this website if you read some comments.

Here in F95 there is a group of trolls or some very loud insecure people who consider almost everything not involving the MC as NTR. And they share their disgust and facepalms in almost every NTR game, when there is an over saturation of harem, maledom and vanilla ones for them to enjoy. Then some insecure game developers listen to that loud people when we don't know if they represent a considerable portion of the playerbase. There are a lot of exclusive NTR games with good support in Patreon, many times more supporters than those devs that remove NTR because of some loud childish people.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You are right, when I said most people refer to NTR as the unwilling cuckold betrayal one I forgot to mention that I was talking about most people who understand what NTR is. Wich doesn't seem to be the case in this website if you read some comments.

Here in F95 there is a group of trolls or some very loud insecure people who consider almost everything not involving the MC as NTR. And they share their disgust and facepalms in almost every NTR game, when there is an over saturation of harem, maledom and vanilla ones for them to enjoy. Then some insecure game developers listen to that loud people when we don't know if they represent a considerable portion of the playerbase. There are a lot of exclusive NTR games with good support in Patreon, many times more supporters than those devs that remove NTR because of some loud childish people.
Yup, and imo one of the worst effects is they chill the market for games with different themes/fetishes in moderation. 100% pure harem games (wvm) tend to be a snoozefest. 100% pure ntr games (bull bunny whatever) tend to be grotesque. The interesting ones (like Doors! :)) strike a balance, but they have to weather the storm of "These dont mix!" "Reeeee youll lose a lot of your playerbase reeee!"

(note that my usage of 'ntr' here is in the complainer's vernacular; games with zero other-male-npc-sexual interaction get boring quick, whether it be swinging, sharing, or ntr-consequence type setups)

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
NTR is vast but is mostly used for unwilling cuckolding, were the MC is betrayed and can get excited but also suffers and loses the love interest at the end.

If the Mc willingly shares her girlfriend then it's Netorase. Netorase is sometimes considered as a sub category of NTR, where the cuck and the girlfriend have more of a wholesome relationship and he is ok with sharing and the girlfriend doesn't abandon him.

Netori is when the MC steals someone else girlfriend/wife/love interest, meaing this time the antagonist who steals your girlfriend is the protagonist of the game.

And if you think that's confusing, try the trans/futa protagonist tag. I think sharing (wife watching husband with woman or vice versa) , swinging (switch couples, or 3 some) is what you would see more IRL. That, or the woman is just going to plain cheat behind your back, without you knowing about it until she breaks up with you or you find out, relationship over, right? You would think most VNs would be Netorase or Netori, so I am surprised you say that NTR is more prevalent since it is unwilling. I mean, who wants to loose their GF in the end? Or is this bad tag procedure thing thats confuses. I am so confused.

Last edited:
May 23, 2020
And if you think that's confusing, try the trans/futa protagonist tag. I think sharing (wife watching husband with woman or vice versa) , swinging (switch couples, or 3 some) is what you would see more IRL. That, or the woman is just going to plain cheat behind your back, without you knowing about it until she breaks up with you or you find out, relationship over, right? You would think most VNs would be Netorase or Netori, so I am surprised you say that NTR is more prevalent since it is unwilling. I mean, who wants to loose their GF in the end? Or is this bad tag procedure thing thats confuses. I am so confused.
Her cheating behind the MC back and abandoning him is also NTR and happens a lot in NTR games.

I said that it's the most popular because bewteen NTR, Netorase and Netori games here, NTR ones have the biggest number, being in number of titles or number of Patreon supporters. And if we talk about the japanese games then most in general are NTR (traditional NTR, not Netorase nor Netori)

Why are they popular? In my case I like them because happy endings bore me. Vanilla bores me and Maledom is expected and also bores me. I don't do self insert in the protagonist and I find it hot to see the process of someone who is in love with the MC being corrupted and finally abandoning him. The more immoral the process is the better. And the relationships can be immoral also like the bully stealing the MC mother, the asshole brother stealing the MC wife, etc.

Last edited:

NiftyLit

Dec 26, 2020
Oh, just noticed that the EL patch currently hasn't been updated from the previous version. I wonder if it would be updated in the future?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You would think most VNs would be Netorase or Netori, so I am surprised you say that NTR is more prevalent since it is unwilling.
my own completely unsubstantiated theory is that a large portion of the playerbase is obsessed with anime and tropes in anime, so even if a given theme in a vacuum isn't appealing; if they can relate to it through past experience with anime stories they like it.

Reactions: Ricky Smith

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018

Can you tell me what is the sharing/swinging content in this game please ?

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes