3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can't subscribe to your SS page, Patreon is down, is this the end?
Developer
Sorry for the late reply; I've been dealing with some personal issues. As it looks itch.io is going to be my main page from now on, so quite frequently.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
We'll see. In the meantime, I've set up other donation options for the project on the main page.
Are we going to get the patch back now then, or add it to the game where it can be selected since you no longer have to worry about Patreon?

I mean I had to find the old patch I still had and thankfully it's back in the OP. But it was removed from everywhere.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheNeuronProject

TheNeuronProject

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
Developer
Sorry for the late reply; I've been dealing with some personal issues. As it looks itch.io is going to be my main page from now on, so quite frequently.
After experimenting with all three platforms over the past few weeks, I've found SubStar and Buy Me a Coffee to be more versatile. They offer tier-based subscription systems, giving supporters the freedom to choose. In contrast, Itchio's setup feels more complicated and less intuitive from a developer's standpoint. However, I will keep using it and upload it there solely because it gives people more options.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Endless and bufa

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
You finished part 2 with custom character names and no errors? Did you import or create a fresh start? I got errors when my siblings texted me, and I also saw default character names on the screen several times during the dialog.
Fixed it by using unren and decompiling the .rpa files.
Changed the "original" names with my own custom names.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
For some odd reason i thought this had the Harem tag or it was a future tag or something i guess i was wrong. Oh well.

CellSunz

Feb 15, 2024
Does the new content end after returning from the old lady? I keep getting an error at that part.
Nevermind, I redid it without using custom names and it went through. Hope that will get fixed in the future. I got used to the names I choose now I keep mixing up the characters.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nevermind, I redid it without using custom names and it went through. Hope that will get fixed in the future. I got used to the names I choose now I keep mixing up the characters.
yea custom names tend to cause errors.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes