VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Tried it long ago for game purposes ... could not get out of the house.
Tried it now ... same issues ... no hints for what to do ... a lot more mesages along the lines of ... not implemented ... in future versions ... if it is a game, I have seen a lot of 300mb RPGM games with lots more content and lots more working game apparatus ... as this stands, it is unplayable for me ... good luck in future progress ... maybe think about more success making it a VN with slideshows of available renders and start anew.
If you can't get out of the house, that's literally on you. There is an in game guide/quest navigator for all the early quests. On top of that, there is an in depth walkthru in the op. The only parts of the house that should say not implemented are the door leading to the pool and the movie room. Thanks for trying the game though.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Can someone please tell me what the hell that icon is under her level, and how do I get rid of it? I'm getting kinda tired of the girls randomly attacking themselves.

View attachment 219592
That means she has a weapon equipped that she's not proficient with. Unequip the weapon and put a weaker one on. If it's the starting weapon, I'll need to fix that.
This version introduced weapon proficiency, if you equip a character with something they aren't proficient enough to use, there is a chance they'll hurt themselves instead.

Jun 17, 2018
Guys, i'm trying to go the Corner Club to get the wine but then i met those men in black suit in the Club, defeated them. When i return home, Draco takes me to Victor to talk about the necklace and have done the talking. The bug i'm facing is when i try to exit, the game bugs. After i click on the main gate, it opens but i can't go ahead. When i try to go ahead, the game freezes completely

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Guys, i'm trying to go the Corner Club to get the wine but then i met those men in black suit in the Club, defeated them. When i return home, Draco takes me to Victor to talk about the necklace and have done the talking. The bug i'm facing is when i try to exit, the game bugs. After i click on the main gate, it opens but i can't go ahead. When i try to go ahead, the game freezes completely
That's probably A bug that I'll need to fix. Can you post your save so I can look at it?

Jul 9, 2018
That means she has a weapon equipped that she's not proficient with. Unequip the weapon and put a weaker one on. If it's the starting weapon, I'll need to fix that.
This version introduced weapon proficiency, if you equip a character with something they aren't proficient enough to use, there is a chance they'll hurt themselves instead.
Thanks for the help. I just got the 2nd Whip for both the girls. So the starter weapon isn't the problem. This is a fun and funny little game so far. Glad I checked it out.

Dukie85

Oct 6, 2018
So,I don't know if it's a bug or I'm just dumb and can't find what's needed, but I'm stuck on the 2nd floor of the museum after Laura joins. When I go to the stairs leading down, Dope always says "I should look around some more", but as I see it, there's nothing to look around for/at...

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Thanks for the help. I just got the 2nd Whip for both the girls. So the starter weapon isn't the problem. This is a fun and funny little game so far. Glad I checked it out.
You can find the equip requirements on the equip screen. There is no way for me to show it on the shop screen, that I know of, but when you go to equip something if you hit left or right, it'll pull up the screen telling you the requirements. If you want to check your proficiency, it has its own section in the status menu at the bottom. Thanks for trying out the game!

So,I don't know if it's a bug or I'm just dumb and can't find what's needed, but I'm stuck on the 2nd floor of the museum after Laura joins. When I go to the stairs leading down, Dope always says "I should look around some more", but as I see it, there's nothing to look around for/at...
That sounds like a bug. If Laura has joined you then you should've gotten the necklace already. You may need to post your save so I can look at it as that shouldn't be happening.

wyatt

Jul 26, 2017
When jessica comes to the house and i talk to her outside, i get stuck outside and can only move around the walls of the house.

Here is my save.

U

User_897603

Haven't played this game in a while, and remember the grind both tedious and confusing. Has it gotten better and worth giving a fresh look? Are there any H-scenes yet?
Grabbed someone's save. Started in some ruins. Told me I needed to look around before I could leave. Clicked every damn thing for 10 minutes. Peace! I'm out. Lust Epidemic and Boomatica's RPG games are still the only one's I have been able to enjoy so far. Renpy ftw, especially since it supports Linux.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Grabbed someone's save. Started in some ruins. Told me I needed to look around before I could leave. Clicked every damn thing for 10 minutes. Peace! I'm out. Lust Epidemic and Boomatica's RPG games are still the only one's I have been able to enjoy so far. Renpy ftw, especially since it supports Linux.
So you downloaded a save with no context of what's going on but got frustrated when you couldn't figure out what to do? Sounds legit.

This is not a standard rpg maker game. This is an actual rpg with actual game mechanics/plot/progression outside of "corrupt/slutify the girl" (not that there's anything wrong with games that only offer that). If you just jump into this game with no knowledge of what's happening in the story, yeah, you're going to be confused as to what to do. Just like if you were to jump into FF7 (I just picked 7 because it's one of the most known) without any knowledge of the story or experience playing the game, you're gonna be lost as fuck. Thanks for trying tho!

Here you go.
Somehow or another the switch that turns time on and off was still off, meaning time was paused, and that was keeping you from leaving. I cut the switch off but somewhere there is an event that cuts it on and not back off... Anway, your save is fixed now. But honestly. I'd hold off on advancing too far as I'm about to redo the event with Blaze & Fire soon. I'm also about to redo the event with Jessica but you've already passed that.

When jessica comes to the house and i talk to her outside, i get stuck outside and can only move around the walls of the house.

Here is my save.
Technically your save was fine. You just experienced a bug that I know about, and need to fix, but procrastination is a bitch. All you had to do was walk up to the steps and hit enter ;) Anyway, your save is "fixed" and you're now in the house with Jessica. That said, I'd save that file to another save so that you can use it later. I'm about to redo Jessica's event and photoshoot and you're at the perfect spot to see it once I redo it.

Reactions: wyatt and saravanan
U

User_897603

So you downloaded a save with no context of what's going on but got frustrated when you couldn't figure out what to do? Sounds legit.

This is not a standard rpg maker game. This is an actual rpg with actual game mechanics/plot/progression outside of "corrupt/slutify the girl" (not that there's anything wrong with games that only offer that). If you just jump into this game with no knowledge of what's happening in the story, yeah, you're going to be confused as to what to do. Just like if you were to jump into FF7 (I just picked 7 because it's one of the most known) without any knowledge of the story or experience playing the game, you're gonna be lost as fuck. Thanks for trying tho!
I've tried rpgm games before. They are usually super tedious. This was no different. I doubt my impression would have been different had I started from the beginning other than hours of my life to get to that point in the game. I grabbed someone's save because of my negative experiences in the past. I could jump in at any point of lust epidemic and figure it out easily because the game is well designed. I could say that about a great many of the better games on f95.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I've tried rpgm games before. They are usually super tedious. This was no different. I doubt my impression would have been different had I started from the beginning other than hours of my life to get to that point in the game. I grabbed someone's save because of my negative experiences in the past. I could jump in at any point of lust epidemic and figure it out easily because the game is well designed. I could say that about a great many of the better games on f95.
Lust Epidemic is a good game, won't say anything bad about it. But it's not really an rpg and would be better served on ren'py, like most rpg maker games. Is it easier to jump into than my game? Probably, but it's a much simpler game with a much smaller scope than mine. It can also get confusing as to what you need to do to advance progression with the girls at times. But again, thanks for trying.

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
Got a weird bug. Game starts to run like 5 fps. My guess something to do with dynamics time change. Because it usually starts at 12.00 and run for an hour.

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
Is there a more detailed walkthrough for the Temple of Lust event? The one behind your house? I can get one of the girls to sit on the stone but then the other ones dialog's and options get locked out and can't do anything else. Obv Im missing something and have tried numerous times so some help would be appreciated.

EDIT: Ok i got it, just a matter of trial and error I guess. Thought maybe there was a bug in the event.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Game literally states at the very beginning it will not sparkle and MC has to trial and error his way through. Good catch on getting the hang of it. Play and have fun!

Reactions: Carmen Sandiego
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes