VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
There are several reasons for the lag in the game that I can think of and am working on.

1. I have too many parallel process common events. Some are needed but others aren't. I'm working on cutting them out and having them run per map as opposed to running in the background all the time. The randomization of the characters is a big one that eats up a lot of memory. I can do the same thing per map, which should prevent a lot of lag. The character stat tracker is another one but if I can make it run on menu load that should remove some lag too.

2. The way the autosave is currently setup will cause a brief second or two delay. I'll probably take it out but I'm not sure how I want to proceed with the auto save feature.
To be Honest i realy dont like the auto save i much more liked it when i could press esc and do a manule save now i cant. and i dont know what procces's you have running back ground but i even get lag in and room like mc's room and the funny thing is when i start game and trans to new mape its the sound that gives me lag i usaly cant move till i here the ingame music start to play.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
There are several reasons for the lag in the game that I can think of and am working on.

1. I have too many parallel process common events. Some are needed but others aren't. I'm working on cutting them out and having them run per map as opposed to running in the background all the time. The randomization of the characters is a big one that eats up a lot of memory. I can do the same thing per map, which should prevent a lot of lag. The character stat tracker is another one but if I can make it run on menu load that should remove some lag too.

2. The way the autosave is currently setup will cause a brief second or two delay. I'll probably take it out but I'm not sure how I want to proceed with the auto save feature.
maybe you could run only processes that need to run on each map not all the time cus right now i cant play it at all im at the fairy quest and cant do any combat tried and died 4 times i just stood there even my comps just stood there was funny i could kill bear with 1 shot and couldent kill 1 fairy with 3 from me and 3 from each comp used all potions on 1 fairy and still dident win
Oh and is there a play ingame to by potions never found one yet that sells them

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
maybe you could run only processes that need to run on each map not all the time cus right now i cant play it at all im at the fairy quest and cant do any combat tried and died 4 times i just stood there even my comps just stood there was funny i could kill bear with 1 shot and couldent kill 1 fairy with 3 from me and 3 from each comp used all potions on 1 fairy and still dident win
Oh and is there a play ingame to by potions never found one yet that sells them
You can still manually save, the auto save feature does nothing to that. You just have to scroll down in the menu. I'm working on cutting out some of the parallel processes now. I've never had the game lag that badly tho.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
You can still manually save, the auto save feature does nothing to that. You just have to scroll down in the menu. I'm working on cutting out some of the parallel processes now. I've never had the game lag that badly tho.
so i am not the only one with that much lag I realy love the game but i am going to have to wait and see if the lag gets better now i keep dieing in combat thats not fun i hope you find what giving all that lag it could be just 1 dam rocess thats doing it heres crossing my fingers

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
so i am not the only one with that much lag I realy love the game but i am going to have to wait and see if the lag gets better now i keep dieing in combat thats not fun i hope you find what giving all that lag it could be just 1 dam rocess thats doing it heres crossing my fingers
You're definitely not the only person that gets lag. The game doesn't lag for me, outside of the auto saves, but people have made numerous comments about the lag. I've already updated a few events, still need to update a few more. Hopefully it fixes people's issue. We'll see.

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Sagaburrell

Dec 1, 2018
Talk to the sisters. Bring each sister to the crystal they are closest to and talk to them. Find the right order and put them in a trance. Click on the orb, not the statue. Way to the Temple of Lust opens. Get your sisters and go.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
P***n down for maintenance ... here you go:
DOPE'S LUSTFUL ADVENTURES VERSION 0.12.7 FROM DOPE
Release: 2019/06/07
Version: 0.12.7
Censorship: no
Platform: PC/ Windows
Language: English

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you , kind sir. All was put in the spot light of the uploaders.
Hopefully thread will get updated rather sooner than later.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
ON a side note, since you had a go at it...
Does the game still freeze uncontrollably?
Do the hints make sense?
Does the MC still go through walls?
Do cutscenes trigger accordingly?
Happy Gaming!

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes