VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
It's because of the level scaling. It does no matter if you are lvl 10 or lvl 20, because the enemy will always be as strong as you. Which makes grinding frustrating, as you never really get the advantage of being at a higher level than the eneny
I use addons which give the enemies set levels, some of which will scale with the player, others will not. I also now use an addon that lets me set enemy parameters based on classes, which I've based off player classes but with slightly increased parameters. This is offset by the fact that enemies can't equip gear and increase stats while the player can. v0.12 does not reflect that tho, just use the cheat as combat is very unbalanced in that version.

Reactions: Canto Forte

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
Got some bug after i exit Zeal academy to the world map. Screen goes black, and i cant do anything, only open the menu. But after i watched tutorial again, the screen changed on Dracos Pops office, but still nothing happened

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Got some bug after i exit Zeal academy to the world map. Screen goes black, and i cant do anything, only open the menu. But after i watched tutorial again, the screen changed on Dracos Pops office, but still nothing happened
Which path did you take? Help Victor or not? I forgot to add some dialogue a while back but I thought I patched it in. Apparently I didn't. I'm guessing you chose not to help tho because I'm pretty sure I played through the help path with no problems.

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
Which path did you take? Help Victor or not? I forgot to add some dialogue a while back but I thought I patched it in. Apparently I didn't. I'm guessing you chose not to help tho because I'm pretty sure I played through the help path with no problems.
Tried refuse help. Got small scene with Victor, but after that black screen.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Interesting, It's possible that version is just bugged. I'll look at it and the current version and upload a hotfix. I just tried it and both paths worked fine now but I did change a few things.

liger

Nov 26, 2017
hi i am bugged o the part where i offer a job to emerald the screen is stuck on dope and emerald sitting at a fountain

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I played v0.12 from start to finish, just to see if I found any more bugs... I did. Anyway, I fixed the issue you were coming across. Where you're at is essentially the end of v.12 though.
hi i am bugged o the part where i offer a job to emerald the screen is stuck on dope and emerald sitting at a fountain
I'm reworking the story and that's a known bug. You shouldn't continue Emerald's storyline until after the v0.14 update.

psychosmiler

Aug 6, 2017
got a problem:
After you see the hot naked sister and talk to make up dude in zeal academy, shinobi says you'll go see his father, but his sprite splits one going through doors whilst other stays where it is and so does dope, and scene freezes.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
got a problem:
After you see the hot naked sister and talk to make up dude in zeal academy, shinobi says you'll go see his father, but his sprite splits one going through doors whilst other stays where it is and so does dope, and scene freezes.
I've not heard of that bug before... post your save and fix it I'll take a look at it so that I can get the bug out of the game.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Can't access the Hefna Mansion. I talked to Billy, got the whiskey, went to the mansion, told the kid no, and went through the gate. Nothing else available. Walkthrough says talk to Little Timmy, but he isn't there and the mansion doesn't let me inside.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Can't access the Hefna Mansion. I talked to Billy, got the whiskey, went to the mansion, told the kid no, and went through the gate. Nothing else available. Walkthrough says talk to Little Timmy, but he isn't there and the mansion doesn't let me inside.
Have you talked to and helped, or not, Jessica yet?

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Have you talked to and helped, or not, Jessica yet?
Yeah I did Jessica already. Then I met up with her at Dope's house. After that scene, I went to the beach, talked to Billy. Went to the Corner Club, answered the old man's quiz for the booze. Went to Nut Hills Drive, had the kid run up and told him no. Talked to the gate guard, walked through the gate. Guide says to talk to Little Timmy but he isn't there. I'm not able to enter the mansion, it says to come back later.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Yeah I did Jessica already. Then I met up with her at Dope's house. After that scene, I went to the beach, talked to Billy. Went to the Corner Club, answered the old man's quiz for the booze. Went to Nut Hills Drive, had the kid run up and told him no. Talked to the gate guard, walked through the gate. Guide says to talk to Little Timmy but he isn't there. I'm not able to enter the mansion, it says to come back later.
Hmm, it should let you in. I'll look into it.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
New version of the game is out! It's a completely new game, see my Patreon for details. But TLDR, it's basically a Ren'py style game made with RPG Maker. Why not just use Ren'py then? Because I know how to use RPG Maker and I don't really know how to code in Ren'py. Could I learn? Sure. Was I about to take the time to learn? Nope. Anyway, try it out. Feedback is appreciated.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Great ... Great ... devs over at offcuts coded blender into Ren'Py and are using real time rendering to make their games ... just a heads up that unity or unreal are not that unique and coding skills do count in developing your unique game engine. Anyway ... SLIDE SHOWS POSING AS GAMES WERE ALREADY MADE BOTH IN UNITY AND UNREAL ... renpy would be the better option both for the small inprint on gaming rig and easy compatibility. Any step forward in game design is appreciated and should this not need a walkthrough to actually game ... a win on all isles;)!

Last edited:

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Interesting. Didn't expect that. While i enjoy rpg games, i'll definitely be interested in checking out your recreation. I hope it works out for you!

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes