VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It has been a blast ... lots of text boxes with a lot of traction on the GPU... visually they are manageable ... they might clog the work flow resulting in crashes ... the adventure is similar to Ren'Py and also to Unreal <yes ... Cindy had adventures Ren'Py style in Unreal> seems lighter than other Unity based Ren'Py clones we can play today ... the story flows better, the pointers that were so nauseating and plunged players into the wall of rpg pixel hunting now make much more sense.

Reactions: Carmen Sandiego

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Everything worked fine for me, there was only a bug i think on fire's room, once i was in it i couldnt leave.
Ah! I knew I forgot something... Fire's room isn't mapped out yet so if you go in, you'll get stuck. I'd hotfix it but since Fire is the focus of the next update, which should be out in a week or so, I'll just make a note in the OP for people not to go in there. Thanks for pointing that out.

mike2730

Sep 7, 2017
Hey, not sure if me that got this issue here in the game.

When i start the game and i hit the mission where u have to give the "Lingerie's" to u'r Fire and Blaze.
I can give it to Blaze, but when i go into Fire's room i i'm just stuck in there cannot leave or do any thing. Please help :)

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Fire's room isn't mapped out yet so if you go in, you'll get stuck.
people not to go in there. Thanks for pointing that out.

Fire's room isn't mapped out yet so if you go in, you'll get stuck.
Please READ the Opening Post that has a BIG NOTE ::

Note: Fire's room is currently bugged, if you enter you won't be able to leave! So don't go in there yet! Will be fixed next version!

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
I would prefer the continuation of the original game and not a remake. If i remember right, the last version was 0.13 and not 0.12. Blaze look like a little different at the remake, the original look of her was better. Also i don't like sex scenes just from the begging, the waiting and the building of the relationship is part of the game. The addition of animations is a plus. Anyway good luck with your effort.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is character build up ... the stories remain in them numerous text boxes gamers tend to cruise through to get to them scenes ... the filler pixels running around are cut down and the prologue is just kicking in. The dialogues are there, just that there is no actual exploration beyond a couple of rooms from the mansion. this is a rework / reconstruction of the game in it's core features.
Please have patience and follow this dev to see where the story goes next ... the version on dev's site is 14 mind you ...

We are the testing generation dev watches closely.
so dope.jpg
Dev thoughts on the continuation of core version ::
I do start back working on the core version, all of those updates will be public from the start until it's caught up with the current* content.
*Content planned for the next core version before the Ren'MV version came into existence. So the completion of the first Zeal plotline.
MJ Weekly 1-1.png
Game On!

Last edited:

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I would prefer the continuation of the original game and not a remake. If i remember right, the last version was 0.13 and not 0.12. Blaze look like a little different at the remake, the original look of her was better. Also i don't like sex scenes just from the begging, the waiting and the building of the relationship is part of the game. The addition of animations is a plus. Anyway good luck with your effort.
Blaze hasn't changed. It's literally the exact same model/textures. The only thing that may be different is the lighting. I'm also still working on the original/core version. However, I'm optimizing it which is essentially forcing me to redo the game. Not necessarily from scratch but old saves will NOT be compatible. As far as sex scenes from the start goes, they're day dreams/fantasies, the buildup is still there, plot is still there, but I also don't want to blueball players. That being said, they won't be having actual sex until they meet Lust. Same as the core version.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
v0.014 Update

Not much to say. Fixed the bug in Fire's room and added her intro event. Not really happy with how the animation worked out, but rendered it twice and I'm not rendering it again. *shrugs*

|

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is order in getting all things .. bugs gonna bug ... you need all the objects of power from all the rooms to get to fridge. Unfortunately it is a scripted event ... it glitches if parameters are not met...

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I have selected the fridge to take the drinks, but nothing happens ?
You know, I really should make those objectives not dependent on one another. I'll probably do that for the update. In any event, make sure you have Dope's weapon from the Mom's bed, the sisters armor from the Mom's room, and their weapons from the only two laundry baskets in the house. If you have everything and still can't get the drinks, you don't have everything... :LOL:

On a side note, if you've not played the core version before I'd honestly suggest just waiting until I start releasing the optimized updates. If not, you're going to have to do everything over again as old saves will not be compatible with the updates.

On another side note, I have no idea what to call the updates, version wise.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You could go with them dames ... Fire update / blaze update / demon update / tournament update /
museum update / the race update / showdown update / Gals gratification update / Harem update:love:

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes