VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev::Three scenes in the game currently. One of the complaints I got was there wasn't enough "action" in the game, trying to rectify that with this version.
DEV:: The Ren'MV edition is the same game, just made to mimic Ren'py as much as RPGM can. The core version is still being worked on though if you like true RPGs.
Three scenes in the game currently. One of the complaints I got was there wasn't enough "action" in the game, trying to rectify that with this version.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
So is there any content in the ren version that isnt in the core version? The impression im getting is that the core has a lot more that hasnt been added yet to the ren version so im wondering if the new update was only applied to ren or was it to both.
Heh. Indeed, the new update is only for the Ren'MV edition. That being said, none of the 3 scenes in the Ren'MV version are in the core version because I redid/added them in. I will add them into the core version with the next core update.

hammerface

May 18, 2018
This runs horrendously bad on my laptop xD When the sisters join your party the game slows down to a frame or 2 per second, max. Anyone have any tips on improving that?

CBMax

Jul 30, 2017
When fighting in the core game I am getting circles then backward ? and take damage. I noticed that everyone has a down with a circle around it under their LVL. I have slept do I need to sleep more?

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
This runs horrendously bad on my laptop xD When the sisters join your party the game slows down to a frame or 2 per second, max. Anyone have any tips on improving that?
Honestly, if you're having performance issues I'd wait until I start releasing the optimization updates for the core version. I know some people have performance issues and I've been trying to make the game run better. The first of the updates should be out in a week or so and you'll have to restart the game anyway.
When fighting in the core game I am getting circles then backward ? and take damage. I noticed that everyone has a down with a circle around it under their LVL. I have slept do I need to sleep more?
It sounds like you have weapons equipped that you aren't proficient with. Use weaker weapons until you get their proficiency up.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Regarding the new scenes... If the stay in the current location within the RPGM story as they are here, you need to change Dope's thoughts a bit. He freely 'dreamed' about his mom and Blaze, but not Fire. Same act, same ending, but only at the end did was he bothered by it. He should also be wondering if his mom remembered like his sisters may.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Regarding the new scenes... If the stay in the current location within the RPGM story as they are here, you need to change Dope's thoughts a bit. He freely 'dreamed' about his mom and Blaze, but not Fire. Same act, same ending, but only at the end did was he bothered by it. He should also be wondering if his mom remembered like his sisters may.
That will be addressed when he gets the necklace at the museum in the next update.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

CBMax

Jul 30, 2017
Honestly, if you're having performance issues I'd wait until I start releasing the optimization updates for the core version. I know some people have performance issues and I've been trying to make the game run better. The first of the updates should be out in a week or so and you'll have to restart the game anyway.

It sounds like you have weapons equipped that you aren't proficient with. Use weaker weapons until you get their proficiency up.
Thanks

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
DAMN all the hot scenes in the Renmv edition are not real and just a fantasy of MC why is that ? the game itself is just a fantasy and still the content is just a fantasy, it's disappointing

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
DAMN all the hot scenes in the Renmv edition are not real and just a fantasy of MC why is that ? the game itself is just a fantasy and still the content is just a fantasy, it's disappointing
They'll be real soon enough. Not in the coming update, which will be released sometime today after I wake up, but you'll be able to have some sweet family loving soon.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
v0.015 Update

Changelog

• Added the majority of the upstairs bathroom at the Chronic home and added a few new events around the house.
  • Added the map for Hightown.
  • Added the Van Nuts Museum.
  • Introduced Laura, added a few busts and her initial scene. (You can miss it)
  • Introduced Schala with a minor, non adult, scene and a few busts.
  • Introduced Lust, added numerous busts and initial scene.
  • Added numerous new bust images for Dope, Blaze, and Fire.
  • Progressed the main story, it's slightly different than the core version.
Win: | |

Mac: | |

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
View attachment 9277

Overview:
Lust. It can consume you, devouring your soul as it corrupts you and those around you. Leading you on a journey of debauchery and immorality so perverse that "lust" has been labeled one of the seven deadly "sins." But what is lust? Is it really that bad? Are the other six "sins" truly so bad as well? Find out as you take control of Dope as he becomes the champion of lust, where he is thrust into a plot in which the survival of the human species rests with his sack.

Thread Updated: 2019-10-05
Release Date: 2019-10-05
Developer: Dope -
Censored: No
Core Version: 0.12
Ren'MV Version: 0.014
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Information:

Walkthrough

DOWNLOAD
Ren'MV Edition:
- - -
Core Edition:
Win, Linux: - - - -
Mac: - -

View attachment 21886 View attachment 21887 View attachment 21888 View attachment 21889
link not working

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
might not of used a good search term but do i need to play core or just ren mv edition changelog says it was remade but since core is there and called core, had to ask

Vertigob

Feb 1, 2018
was awesome you tried a renpy version but you should actually do it on there program. would run better all around. until then.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes