VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
i hate rpg games you can't do anything ive been to every room there is no gifts and only one sister
Eh? If you hate rpg games perhaps rpg's aren't for you. I just went back and playtested the game, as I normally do before releasing an update, and I had no problems with the sisters or finding the gifts. Thus I can only come to one of two conclusions...

1. Either you downloaded an older version of the game, it happens, which has some issues I never fixed nor will ever be fixing.

Or...

2. You're an idiot directionally challenged and can't follow clear instructions as I specifically made the intro quest progress step by step this time, with in game instructions, to ensure people couldn't fuck it up. But here we are.

I dunno which of those two you want to claim, but it's one of em.

But you know, maybe it is a third thing and there is a bug that needs to be fixed. It's possible, I'm still betting on one of the former myself, but... who knows.

In any event, it doesn't sound like my game is for you. It will heavily feature RPG elements and this thinking/problem solving shit apparently is not your cup of tea. Nothing wrong with that, perhaps you should stick with Ren'py or Unity games? Thanks for playing anyways!

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Alright, we all know Patreon has issues and I'm honestly tired of not being able to talk about things I want to talk about because Patreon, or Paypal, is a bitch. No, really, they'll block a post quick as shit... Since I can't ask basic shit to the public about my game publicly I've decided to go back to posting the updates here. Honestly, I really didn't want to do this because I can fuck around and lurk the forums for hours talking shit. Which isn't really good for developing a game in your free time... Since I'm going to be posting stuff here more frequently I made a change to how my pledges work. Not that it matters as I only have 3. *Shrugs* If you care about the details, check my on Patreon.

Enough of that though, I don't want to make this post too big so I'll keep it simple. While things are still early and I haven't started rendering/re-rendering shit in mass, I might ask the public about what you think about this or that. First question, do you like tits? Of course you do. Here, enjoy a pair, on Blaze!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you may or may not have noticed, Blazes nipples are much easier to see than in other renders. You also might've noticed one nipple is bigger than the other. The left nipple is meant to be the default state, the right nipple is her aroused state. What do you think?

But I can't show you Blaze's tits without showing off Fire's improvements as well. Behold, Fire's, now inverted, nipples!
Now you might be asking yourself, "Why the fuck is she bald?". Because her hair took to long to render for repeated attempts, now mind your business and look at her tits. On the left we have her fully inverted nipple, on the right we have her fully exposed nipple. I didn't do a render of her partially exposed nipple but if you would be so kind as to vote in the poll, I'd appreciate it. Happy fapping!

Bonus Render

Update: 5/16/2021
Not double... err, triple posting is a pain in the ass. I've got Double-Trouble, not Triple-Trouble... Carmen needs some friends *tear*
Alright, enough of that. Unless it changed since I last looked, I doubt it, nobody voted in the poll. So sad! No matter, poll over! "Damn, that was fast!" Well, I did a few more renders, a particular nipple caught my eye, one thing led to another and boom I no longer needed that poll. I'd show you the winner but nobody cared enough to vote so you probably don't care for a preview titty render either. Tragic.

Moving on, I've started a brand new poll! Be sure to vote this time guys, it's on f95, you're already freaking here! Sheesh! So about that poll, I put together the next environment I had planned to use in the next scene. I think it came out really well and you can clearly see the similarities between what's in MZ and the renders, have a look:

In fact, it came out so good that I decided to render out a 1st person perspective version of the same scene. Here, have a look at that as well:
I think it came out well. I really, really do. Wait, hold up! This just in! The poll is over, I repeat, the poll is over! I hope you voted this time! What do you mean you couldn't? Man, y'all are fuckin up. Anyway, I'll be going 1st person for this portion of the scene but I'll be using busts for the later part. I have some fun stuff planned for this, but we'll see how it goes.

Here, one more for the road:
Ok, I'm going back into lurker mode. See y'all around. Or not, :cool:

Last edited:

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
GAME UPDATE
-----------------------------------

So that took a lot longer than expected, life happens (nothing bad, just been busy), but the update is finally ready! Excluding any bugs that may be in there, I'm pretty happy with the update. Some of the planned stuff got axed, I'll get to that later, but for now...

V0.02 Changelog:
  • Changed BGM after Blaze's scene to proper one.
  • Switched entrance to Chronic residence from touch to button/activate.
  • Added an effect to the "video" during the intro.
  • Changed MJ's intro piano song and slightly tweaked the timing.
  • Updated the icon set.
  • Added CGMZ Core, CGMZ Encyclopedia and Bestiary Plugins (Basic implementation to see if they would work with the suite of VisuStella plugins I use, about 60 or so, and on a basic level everything seems fine. Still needs more testing though)
  • Updated the storyline, adding new locations to the game, including: The Museum +NPCs. Includes new items and a shop. Van Nuts Overworld unlocked! The Beach (North Shore), North & South Nut Street, Van Nuts Corer Club (VNCC), Chronic Towers, Van Nuts University (Dorms), School Forest, and more now accessible.
  • Introduces/updates basic time and stamina systems. You can now sleep in Dope's bed (Although it's locked for now so I guess you cant... Heh) Time changes when moving and interacting with people and/or objects. (May be some oversight) Dope/the party lose stamina when taking actions. (Nothing of consequence happens yet, just basic implementation) Toggleable HUD to display Date/Time or party stamina. "G" toggles between Stamina & Time, "H" toggles the HUD on &off.
  • Basic phone implementation. Track various relationship stats and view character info. (It's basically a character log) Will be expanded on in the future.
  • Partial interactive map implementation! Really excited about this!!!Every object, or almost every object, can now be interacted with. 5 possible outcomes for all items. Only placeholder text for now, but outcomes/events will vary based on the object in question.
    Outcome chances are fixed, but I may allow the player the means to modify them. Current % chances will be changed. Designed with exploration in mind, objects enter a global cooldown upon activation. Interact with different objects and/or change maps for a chance to reset cooldowns. Sleeping resets all cooldowns. Again, only placeholder text for now.
  • First story/choice related Game Over. (It won't be easy to get, but it won't be hard to get either.)
  • And of course, new scenes/renders to see!
| |
Some of the busts ended up not making the cut, but that's probably a good thing. For me at least. I'm working on building a new PC, specifically for rendering, not concerned about the price. So basically I'll be building the best rendering PC I can. Once it's ready, I'll be updating all the models to Genesis 8/8.1 (I fought it for so long) and rerendering ALL the renders in the game. Ideally I'll have it ready by January, ideally, but for now I'll just be porting over all the MV renders for future updates. I'll be porting over some assets from Genesis 3 but I'll be using new models for all characters. Don't worry though, if you're attached to how a particular character looks, my goal is for the new models to look as close as possible. We'll see how it goes. As for what'll be in those updates... well, I'll let people enjoy this one for now as I get back in the swing of things. I'll post a status update sometime soonish once I have my bearings. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the update!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This whole game is about ... ” Find out as you take control of Dope as he becomes the champion of lust, where he is thrust into a plot in which the survival of the human species rests with his sack. ”

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well regarding to the phone to check the messages

I went into the menu but the phone is no were located

Went to the item section aint there

And it aint under options lol

So anyone found the phone yet ?

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Well regarding to the phone to check the messages

I went into the menu but the phone is no were located

Went to the item section aint there

And it aint under options lol

So anyone found the phone yet ?
The phone is in the main menu. Like, yo, if you cant find that then my game REALLY isn't for you. Stick with Ren'py, don't even put yourself through the frustration.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The phone is in the main menu. Like, yo, if you cant find that then my game REALLY isn't for you. Stick with Ren'py, don't even put yourself through the frustration.
Then i must have played a different version of ur game

Caus that menu screen u posted had the phone on it ... And for me it didnt apear

I played the newest version not the older ones

And i played plenty of rpgm games so no need to be like that ... I cant help if the phone doesnt show up

In your picture it definatly is showing

But in my game version im just outside the mom her office in that hallway and i am in that menu but that phone icon is not showing

Last edited:

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Carmen, I have yet to actually try your game, but I have gotten loads of laughs from your responses in this thread.

A lot of the users on this site do need a bit of tough love from time to time. I feel like some of them might not be able to find their way out of a paper bag.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I appreciate your attitude. I like games in my games, so I suspect I will like your game. I am going to get to it soon.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Carmen, I have yet to actually try your game, but I have gotten loads of laughs from your responses in this thread.

A lot of the users on this site do need a bit of tough love from time to time. I feel like some of them might not be able to find their way out of a paper bag.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I appreciate your attitude. I like games in my games, so I suspect I will like your game. I am going to get to it soon.
Or some people are too quick to judge

And have played a version of the game that the phone is not showing up

I just added evidence of that with a included screen shot

So maybe dont judge people that quickly

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Or some people are too quick to judge

And have played a version of the game that the phone is not showing up

I just added evidence of that with a included screen shot

So maybe dont judge people that quickly
My comment isn't about you in particular. It was actually about Carmen's attitude. I am not judging you as I am the community as a whole.

I don't know what your particular problem is and I have no way of judging it. Regardless, Carmen's responses make me laugh.

I hope you can resolve your problem.

Still, I enjoy reading Carmen's responses. If these responses were directed at me I would still enjoy them.

Fraekke

Apr 8, 2018
It's good to finally see progress on this game again! I absolutely love the story idea, so I hope you'll stick with this engine and not rework everything from scratch once again.

On the same note, I like how you updated the moms location based on story driven events, rather than a timer that is totally dependent on the players reading speed and penchant for exploration. Based on some of your comments it seems this game will heavily entice exploration, so it would suck to have a mechanic that also punishes it as heavily as the old timer system did.

I hope going forward you'll continue to focus on story / choice driven triggers, rather than getting a new plugin for every little scene. As far as I saw, interactions between plugins and the need to manually tweak functionality of each one seemed to be the root cause of a lot of problems with the original RPGM version.
The story deserves to be told, so I hope you'll consider compromising on a couple of game play features in order to focus story and renders instead of technical details ;-)

All that said, the updates to the mansion looks really good, and have a nice way of emphasizing the kind of old money Dope comes from according to the story updates :) The changed menu / inventory framework also seems a nice way to update the rpg maker menu system, while staying familiar to peoples who have played older games.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
It's good to finally see progress on this game again! I absolutely love the story idea, so I hope you'll stick with this engine and not rework everything from scratch once again.

On the same note, I like how you updated the moms location based on story driven events, rather than a timer that is totally dependent on the players reading speed and penchant for exploration. Based on some of your comments it seems this game will heavily entice exploration, so it would suck to have a mechanic that also punishes it as heavily as the old timer system did.

I hope going forward you'll continue to focus on story / choice driven triggers, rather than getting a new plugin for every little scene. As far as I saw, interactions between plugins and the need to manually tweak functionality of each one seemed to be the root cause of a lot of problems with the original RPGM version.
The story deserves to be told, so I hope you'll consider compromising on a couple of game play features in order to focus story and renders instead of technical details ;-)

All that said, the updates to the mansion looks really good, and have a nice way of emphasizing the kind of old money Dope comes from according to the story updates :) The changed menu / inventory framework also seems a nice way to update the rpg maker menu system, while staying familiar to peoples who have played older games.
Heh. The only way I'll be starting over is if RPG Maker comes out with a 3D version that supports Daz models. Maybe it'll happen someday but I hope this game is done long before then. But for now I'm good with MZ and current development is going well.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes