VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
So, when you get out of the museum it's all over for now? Nothing else in the house, and can't go outside again.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
was awesome you tried a renpy version but you should actually do it on there program. would run better all around. until then.
You're right but assuming the dev intends to continue making both versions that would probably actually be more work then what they're doing now. Not to mention require them to learn the renpy framework which they likely don't know.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
so is this still alive? are you still working on it?
Not sure. feelings change, but Carmen did say they would finish the game was a passion project and will be completed, but it has no set release schedule. Personally I don't believe the "abandoned" tag until Carmen posts as much. Seeing as Carmen liked the "Game on" post above I'd say it isn't abandoned at all.

Reactions: hakulaku97

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Going on 8 months w/o an update or even a word from the dev means the Abandoned tag has been well and truly earned. Too bad. This game had promise.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019

I don't know how long it's taken for this to be released, well over a year, but I've finally gotten this to a point where I can let people play it. This is technically an alpha. Some of the systems that would've started within the game aren't there. Primarily because the plugin I would've used to do it wasn't ready. However, that plugin is now available and I'll be getting it soon. I digress, early game means things are subject to change. Once the game is stable, meaning having all the plugins I need and built all the basic core systems, you shouldn't have to worry about having to restart between versions. The game is NOT stable. That said, it's not, or at least shouldn't, crash and you can play all the available content worry free.

Links incoming as the game is uploaded. Unfortunately, it's somewhat large for what's included. 1.2gigs, but hopefully somebody will make a plugin what allows me to use webp images with MZ soon. until then, file sizes will be larger than I'd like. I'll work to create mostly bust scenes for now to attempt to keep sizes low, those are actually fairly small, it's the full scenes that hurt. Links incoming, check later if you're reading this and links aren't there!

| |

Game still has a lot of work to be put into it. A lot. But I hope you enjoy it!

From dev's patreon

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
The game was never abandoned. I've always been lurking. It's kind of what I do. :cool: Seriously though, it's depressing as hell to have to repeatedly tell people "It's coming" with no real ETA on when the hell that actually is so I just stfu about it until I knew I was "close" to having a stableish release. A lot of that depended on plugins for MZ that I had and still have no control over when they'll be available.

That said. The game is... not ready, but playable (issa alpha), and I just bought access to all the plugins I currently need and will probably need in the future. At exorbitant prices, IMO, so you can bet your ass I'm putting them ALL in my game. If you're a dev for MZ and you need them, shouldn't take them. That's not nice. You should definitely go buy them instead of jacking the conveniently placed plugins I have in my game. That would be wrong, you wouldn't do that, would you?

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
The game was never abandoned. I've always been lurking. It's kind of what I do. :cool: Seriously though, it's depressing as hell to have to repeatedly tell people "It's coming" with no real ETA on when the hell that actually is so I just stfu about it until I knew I was "close" to having a stableish release. A lot of that depended on plugins for MZ that I had and still have no control over when they'll be available.

That said. The game is... not ready, but playable (issa alpha), and I just bought access to all the plugins I currently need and will probably need in the future. At exorbitant prices, IMO, so you can bet your ass I'm putting them ALL in my game. If you're a dev for MZ and you need them, shouldn't take them. That's not nice. You should definitely go buy them instead of jacking the conveniently placed plugins I have in my game. That would be wrong, you wouldn't do that, would you?

No ofcourse I wouldnt. :WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart:

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Carmen Sandiego glad to see that this is still being worked on and can't wait to see what all you have created. Of course like so many games I DEMAND that you add Chocolate Chip Cookies. :)

TY for the game and I'm hoping for LOTS of updates (and Chocolate Chip Cookies).

Just a thought.
Well, see, that might be a problem. Due to covid there is a cookie shortage and Summertime Saga has a monopoly on the remaining stash of chocolate chip cookies. I ain't even mad tho, I like Summertime Saga *Shrugs* I got brownies. If you don't like brownies... Well, I'll have to sneak weed into your system some other way but my diabolical plot to get everybody high will succeed! Damn! I wasn't supposed to talk about that! Forget I said that. Matter of fact, I'm not even here. I didn't even type this.
Glad to see you back at it, Carmen. Missed that "in-game" humor of yours and also you particularly. Hope things work out fine for ya, Goodluck! :p
Check out this version. I know it's early and you will absolutely have to restart, but the intro is worth a watch then delete. I think at least. If only for the feedback because it's different than what I've done. It's not a sex scene so don't expect that if you try it out.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes