VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I don't know if I'm a fucking idiot but where can I find Fire's weapon? I found Blaze's whip in the bathroom but have no idea where Fire's might be :/

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
How do you get the last 4 pinches of fairy dust? I activated all the faries and only got 6 dust. now no fairy is spawning and I have been to all 3 places in the woods

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
How do you get the last 4 pinches of fairy dust? I activated all the faries and only got 6 dust. now no fairy is spawning and I have been to all 3 places in the woods
it is a bug in the game, use to set it to 10 manualy make sure you use a save when you are in the forest

Reactions: PalmFace

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
What do I have to do after finding the necklace in the basement? I can't go back to Mom yet :/

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I just posted a status update, not game update, on Patreon and rendered out a few images promo images of the new models. I also rendered out the image below, but I can't post that publicly on Patreon. Too bad. Enjoy! If you want to check out the as well for more pics and, well, an update. Family Pinup2.png

Reactions: Mcknobz33 and Wyrme

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
GAME UPDATE
-------------------------------------------

I am super tired, haven't gotten much sleep, so I'll be keeping this short and simple.
v0.013 Changelog:
  • Add labels (names) to accessible areas on the map.
  • Expand the basic interactive map feature to open maps without it. (The placeholder
    text is wrong but the events work properly.
  • Jessica's Photoshoot. (It has some extra options that don't have renders but the event works as originally intended.)
  • Elise/Party Event. I wouldn't quite call it an overhaul but the event has been updated/expanded to reflect my original intent. You can build relationship with numerous characters and multiple questlines have starts here. If you miss these quests it's ok, they can be started later, but there will be benefits to starting the quests now. If you get all the quests, by the end of the update you should have 6. (1 main quest 5 side quests)
  • Add time/stamina modifiers to map distances. (Each area of the map is a "zone". For example, everything in Hightown is in zone 1. Traveling within a zone takes 1 minute/stamina going from map to map. However, traveling from zone to zone can take up to 30 mins/stamina, or more.)
  • Move the character log from the phone(VS plugin) to the Codex(CGMZ plugin). This is only partially done, but in the future the "Phone" will only show some generic info about a character as well as their relationship stats. The character log will have that as well, plus more detailed information about characters that will update as the game progresses. You'll also be able to view this same information in the bio portion of the status screen, however, only in party characters will show there.
  • Other shit that I can't remember.

| | Google Drive

I'll be posting a "Flow Update" soon. It'll have important information as the nature of my development has changed. No worries, I'm full steam ahead with the game. Nevertheless, you might be interested in the new direction development will take for 2022.

Reactions: michael1984

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
0.03 and this game has been in development since 2017... am I missing something here?
The original game was made with MV. It was my first time trying to make a game, I didn't really know wtf I was doing nor did I really have a full understanding of what exactly I wanted to do. The game was buggy as shit and the story was unnecessarily confusing. I started overhauling the game, for MV, because I knew I couldn't keep developing on the "foundation" that had been built. While overhauling the game, MZ came out, I decided to switch from MV to MZ. This basically meant I'm making a "new" game. I can port over events from MV to MZ, but I have to edit them to make them work in MZ. For all intents and purposes, this is a completely new game, it will just have some resources from the old one. In effect, "this" game has only been in development since 2020.

Compared to where the original game was at this stage in development, the game is far more stable and the story is presented in a much better fashion. I'm happy with the rate of development, as I'm slowly working my way back to where the original game was, content wise.

Reactions: Car4man

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Kind of nostalgic, I remember playing this game when I was still in College , now I'm already a degree holder, got a job for my family and the game is still in 0.3 :KEK:
Congratulations on your degree! Hey, what can I say, this game making shit ain't easy. I should've made a Ren'py game and milked suc... uh I mean, I should've just went with Ren'py, cause visual novels are more popular, like people told me. Yeah.

Reactions: seanevan

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Carmen Sandiego I remember playing this game long ago it was pretty good back then. Honestly if I were you at this point I would just start over in renpy and try to update the models and such. RPGM is just not it these days, way too much movement for one hand. Making games in RPGM is like the equivalent of animators that still use SFM.

Last edited:
Reactions: Urk

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
Several things are so irritating.
First of all, you, the creator, Do you really have to put your stupid comments on everything? It slows the game and has nothing to do with the game.
Second, the intro not being an intro is in similar fashion. I dont like it at all.
Third, mechanics of clicking on things are horrible. Not only is it inconsistent, but also you have to move towards something from the right angle for it to work.
Fourth, If you make moving picture animations, make sure your first and last picture of the bunch line up, otherwise you get a weird cut when the animation loops.

Honesty, if the women werent so hot, i would not bother playing even half way through the 'intro'.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Several things are so irritating.
First of all, you, the creator, Do you really have to put your stupid comments on everything? It slows the game and has nothing to do with the game.
Second, the intro not being an intro is in similar fashion. I dont like it at all.
Third, mechanics of clicking on things are horrible. Not only is it inconsistent, but also you have to move towards something from the right angle for it to work.
Fourth, If you make moving picture animations, make sure your first and last picture of the bunch line up, otherwise you get a weird cut when the animation loops.

Honesty, if the women werent so hot, i would not bother playing even half way through the 'intro'.
First of all: Yes. Yes, I do.
Second: You have the option of skipping it, but I'm glad you didn't like it, your annoyance sooths my soul.
Third: This is not a point and click game, it is meant to be played with a keyboard. Moreover, if facing something in the proper direction in order for it to work is bad, then yes, the mechanics are horrible.
Fourth: You don't say? Thank you for pointing out the obvious, cap'n. I'll be sure to do the exact same thing when I do my rerenders! Gotta be consistent!

Honestly, if I didn't appreciate you taking the time to play my game, I'd never have responded to this. But all things considered, how about you just save us all the trouble and don't play the game. Sounds like you don't like it anyway. Happy Holidays!
A revamp of this game would be lit.
The game is quite literally in the process of being remade.

Reactions: SilentRunning

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
First of all: Yes. Yes, I do.
Second: You have the option of skipping it, but I'm glad you didn't like it, your annoyance sooths my soul.
Third: This is not a point and click game, it is meant to be played with a keyboard. Moreover, if facing something in the proper direction in order for it to work is bad, then yes, the mechanics are horrible.
Fourth: You don't say? Thank you for pointing out the obvious, cap'n. I'll be sure to do the exact same thing when I do my rerenders! Gotta be consistent!

Honestly, if I didn't appreciate you taking the time to play my game, I'd never have responded to this. But all things considered, how about you just save us all the trouble and don't play the game. Sounds like you don't like it anyway. Happy Holidays!

The game is quite literally in the process of being remade.
are you keeping the game in rpgm?

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes