VN RPGM Dope's Lustful Adventures [v0.051] [Dope]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Gotta check the closets and the multiple bathrooms for the laundry baskets ... there are multiple zones in each room;)!

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
View attachment 420962

I'm blocking here, esque it's the end of the game. impossible to find the mother
Impossible is a strong word. Hover over the bottom left, far left, side of the screen. A pink bar should popup and it should say "Downstairs". Click it. At the steps, hover over the left side of the screen, it should say "Back Door" or some shit. Click it. Boom. You've found the mother...

Seriously though. You posted a pic from her room, which can't be entered unless you've already found her. I'm not really sure what your issue is.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yes We Can!!! Yes!!!! ... Yes!!! ... Yes We can have some sweet loving tender muffin bombshells in this game!!!! Finally !!! Yes We Can!!!! :love::love::love::love::p:p:p:p:love::love::love::love:;);):whistle::whistle:

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I have never played this game before, I don't mind RPGM games and really enjoy some of them. However, I really love some of the benefits of Ren'py like rollback, save/load options, overall snappy feel.

My question is, is the Ren'MV edition just a ren'py like version of the original game or is it a completely different game? What are the difference of the two?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No difference in story and chacters. Even the Text and the Text boxes are the same.
This new version does away with the pixel shenanigans and is waAaaay behind in story from the pixelated RPGM pixel adventure.

Reactions: Jestur

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
This new version does away with the pixel shenanigans and is waAaaay behind in story from the pixelated RPGM pixel adventure.
Not sure if I follow, what do you mean by pixelated RPGM pixel adventure? Are you talking about the 2d part of RPGM?

GolfBowler

Aug 11, 2017
After killing the rats and bats im searching for mom to tell her. but in the complete house there is no mom. Bug ?

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Is there real sexscenes on this game? i tried it once long ago but it was so buggy and tedious.
Yep. Three scenes in the game currently. One of the complaints I got was there wasn't enough "action" in the game, trying to rectify that with this version.

After killing the rats and bats im searching for mom to tell her. but in the complete house there is no mom. Bug ?
If you're talking about the core version, you need to wait until 7PM-12PM and she'll be in her room on the couch. If it's after 12 she won't be there.

Mega link seems down
Mega link has been updated.

I have never played this game before, I don't mind RPGM games and really enjoy some of them. However, I really love some of the benefits of Ren'py like rollback, save/load options, overall snappy feel.

My question is, is the Ren'MV edition just a ren'py like version of the original game or is it a completely different game? What are the difference of the two?
The Ren'MV edition is the same game, just made to mimic Ren'py as much as RPGM can. The core version is still being worked on though if you like true RPGs.

Last edited:

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
So is there any content in the ren version that isnt in the core version? The impression im getting is that the core has a lot more that hasnt been added yet to the ren version so im wondering if the new update was only applied to ren or was it to both.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes