Cavpal

May 24, 2017
Hi guys, I have a question: have any of you reached a point where asuka says: "UHUHU. Go to the bed. I hate pain." ?
If yes, how do you proceed? Thanks in advance for any reply

Jul 22, 2017
I can't complete the strip training because I whip her for 1 minute but every day she just says ''Don't underestimate me bla bla bla I'm evangelions pilot.''
Why do I get stuck on this?

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Same thing for me can't get past that even though I'm following the guide she doesn't ask me to promise to not spank just the underestimating thing when i try the strip option. any clues on how to get past this?

UnNeXcOaSt

Dec 14, 2017
It is a good game, but scenes loading for too long, and crashing every once and a while.
//Try to clean Your temp file
//start with administrator
// this game loads a lot of animation and codes in background you need to stay calm and just wait
//Close all applications in the background just open the game

UnNeXcOaSt

Dec 14, 2017
I can't complete the strip training because I whip her for 1 minute but every day she just says ''Don't underestimate me bla bla bla I'm evangelions pilot.''
Why do I get stuck on this?
You will not whip her every day read my guide in page 4 there is full tutorial and save file

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
God this game was so good, even with the grinding. It was hard but good.
I like the animations that KOJIRO is putting out now too, but it wasn't as good as his games where you could do some fun stuff.

Reactions: timetodie