I hear all of you critism about sandbox, so i will decide how the game will continue. Please Vote!

• Sandbox

Votes: 190 32.0%
  • No Sandbox

Votes: 404 68.0%

• Total voters

Myon-San

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2023
Are the women that are shown on the MC's phone the main cast if so will other women join the main cast in future updates or they and the women the MC meets in his environment will just be side girls with no major content?
Yes other women will join as main cast in the future, but for now I'll only focusing on those 5 girl

Reactions: juka101 and Kvr64##

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Dorothy's Journey [v0.2] [Myon-San] - Compressed

Win/Linux [149 MB]
- - - -

Mac [143 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
so still a sandbox ....? so whats the point of a poll over here if patreon is the one to rule?

Myon-San

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2023
sounds like the poll was virtually pointless on here since the votes didnt have the same power as those on patreon
First, I do believe that my patron has more right to decide the future of the game, second from the poll in F95 for the first 7 days the poll results is more towards sandbox, and as I said, I just count the vote that within the first 7 days, third , now the game already has quest system, so it's not pointless sandbox anymore, but still you can go everywhere and there going to be an event, not just placeholder.

Apr 18, 2018
Muscular women are an under appreciated fetish, definitely needs more representation out there.
It really is and does need more representation. Sadly what little we do get are "fit" girls (who are said to be muscular because they have slight definition) and extreme fetish stuff (where the girl is either pretty much a guy in a girl body or extreme muscle growth). Muscle girls can never just really be women who happen to be buff alot of the time

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
1. I’ve switched up all the character designs.
2. Got some FMG (Female Muscle Growth) animations with 23 sequences for three characters, Dorothy and two others surprise characters.
Dev you might want to fix the dev notes in your Top post then if you've got the FMG in the game starting to be implemented now.

Also definitely interested in this if we've got some height growth and some mini gts content inbound. Highly interested and bookmarking this to see how the next update is.

I love that there will be MC able to have some assertive moments too. Big waifus want to be wooed as well. Will it be harsh femdom or assertive/affectionate femdom? (I hope the latter, "wholesome"/affectionate femdom has good vibes).

Myon-San

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2023

Dev you might want to fix the dev notes in your Top post then if you've got the FMG in the game starting to be implemented now.

Also definitely interested in this if we've got some height growth and some mini gts content inbound. Highly interested and bookmarking this to see how the next update is.

I love that there will be MC able to have some assertive moments too. Big waifus want to be wooed as well. Will it be harsh femdom or assertive/affectionate femdom? (I hope the latter, "wholesome"/affectionate femdom has good vibes).
Height growth is already there, but not to the point where the character is mini gts, probably mini gts in the future. I think there's gonna be that two type of femdom depends on the character, some are harsh, other is just affectionate

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gojii
Jan 13, 2021
Height growth is already there, but not to the point where the character is mini gts, probably mini gts in the future. I think there's gonna be that two type of femdom depends on the character, some are harsh, other is just affectionate
Here s a little hint : Please ask "Robolord" from Patreon for some help, designing your In-Game Ladys. He s a Master for Amazons, FMG, Transfomation. Maybe ask him for advice. He s really laid back and might be a great help. No offence, but your In-Game Women look a little bit "wooden" and the Body Definitions are a bit out of Place. They need to look a little bit more smoother and more elegant and sexy (imho).

for e.g.:

propagandacombined.jpg

victoriapool2_Camera_nvidia.jpg
hannahsister8_Camera.png

Like i said, its just a suggestion. :)

Reactions: sonycrocket

Myon-San

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2023
Here s a little hint : Please ask "Robolord" from Patreon for some help, designing your In-Game Ladys. He s a Master for Amazons, FMG, Transfomation. Maybe ask him for advice. He s really laid back and might be a great help. No offence, but your In-Game Women look a little bit "wooden" and the Body Definitions are a bit out of Place. They need to look a little bit more smoother and more elegant and sexy (imho).

for e.g.:

View attachment 4003404

View attachment 4003408
View attachment 4003411

Thanks for the advice

• Red Heart
Reactions: StrawberryCheese83

Myon-San

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2023

for e.g.:

View attachment 4003404

View attachment 4003408
View attachment 4003411

Overtime I think I'll fix the body design and definitions , but keeping the size :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: StrawberryCheese83

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019

for e.g.:

View attachment 4003404

View attachment 4003408
View attachment 4003411

A matter of taste. I like FMG models that are thiccer personally. You're pushing for a more "V" shaped aesthetic, which is blatantly masculine. I like that the game's models aren't run of the mill Rule 63'd Mr. Universe. I would recommend looking at examples of RL large build female lifters, many of which still have thicker torsos, especially those who deadlift.

This is fantasy/unrealistic scenario, so asking for imply a desire for "realism" is absurd, but I think Robolord's bodies go beyond "amazon" into masculine. EndlessRain does some body shapes (he mainly does animations and giantess stuff but usually muscular women) that might be more in line with the current game's ascetics.

Last edited:
Reactions: Myon-San