I hear all of you critism about sandbox, so i will decide how the game will continue. Please Vote!

• Sandbox

Votes: 206 33.2%
  • No Sandbox

Votes: 414 66.8%

• Total voters

Myon-San

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2023
What a tremendous experience the update was for me! It really is a new game.

I didn't played the first version because the designs didn't look pretty, but I admit that I'm seduced by the idea of women wanting to be more muscular just by exercising, although the new plot is equally entertaining.

I hope you continue to introduce new characters, some ideas could be a tanned blonde bimbo girl in a shopping mall and on the beach, there could also be girls with a Wellness-type physique with very muscular legs, more realistic physiques because not every girl in that town has to have had her muscles with magic. The idea is that there are other characters that interact in all places, whether in the bar, in the gym, at the college, etc.

The idea as a sandbox is that the content is not so expected, that at any time you can meet very different and random people and things, so that you don't know what to expect or predict.

I don't know if the name "Dorothy's Journey" is the best one anymore if she is far from being the main character, rather it is Jenny's journey to become the most muscular in the world, but I think that her stages growth as well as Dorothy's are too masive, there is not much space left for future updates, giving the impression that the game will be very short (no, it is not the idea that Jenny will later be bigger than a building). At least I don't have a fetish for amazons of absurd heights, I like to maintain a certain size ratio.

Muscle growth, instead of just increasing mass, would be good for the muscles to become more defined, with more veins, drier as in contest shape.

I hope you consider these tips, I leave you some reference photos and I will become a patreon.

PS: My maximum fetish is the typical pretty young girl who looks skinny until she takes off her long coat and grows 2 times her size from pure muscle growth.
I thank you for giving your ideas and long feedback. This is still an early version and will be updated a lot in the future, maybe one day there will be something that will perfectly match your fetish. Thank you for playing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deadshot1984

Myon-San

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2023
My guy, not everyone has to cater to your specific, narrowly defined fetish. Let homeboy do what they want.
It's okay, I'll still be open to listening to ideas, although I will never promise anything (I'm not a politician), even so, consideration will always be there, but, I will always make whatever pleases me first and then others, but still, I don't reject any ideas at all.

Reactions: Melmoth99

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
Please add hyper muscle (like women's biceps is size of the guy's height) and hyper boobs size too in future, you can make it optional by providing a dialogue box