I hear all of you critism about sandbox, so i will decide how the game will continue. Please Vote!

• Sandbox

Votes: 190 32.0%
  • No Sandbox

Votes: 404 68.0%

• Total voters

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
i really liked the prologue but this sandbox is brutal. not just cause sandbox sucks in general but also with no quest/task tracker and most clicks dont do anything, u end up feeling like youre wasting time trying to find an unknown amount of content.

The Analist

Jun 19, 2024
Alright, I hear all of your Criticism about the sandbox, I will conduct a poll about this matter, please participate on polls, it'll up for only one week. Thank you.
Do both a sandbox version and a kinetic version for the low IQ crowd who gets confused by clicking on buttons...

• Haha
Reactions: Melmoth99

Myon-San

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2023
Dorothy's Journey Patreon Update V 0.2 Changelog:

Hey, everybody! I'm thrilled to hit you with a fresh update from 'Dorothy Journey.' This one’s packed, so let’s break it down:

1. I’ve switched up all the character designs.

2. Got some FMG (Female Muscle Growth) animations with 23 sequences for three characters, Dorothy and two others surprise characters.

3. Threw in workout animations with nine sequences for five characters, like Olivia and others.

4. Added about 1,400 new CGs.

5. Revamped the entire UI.

6. Dropped in a quest system to make your life easier.

7. Overhauled the storyline – whole new vibe.

8. No more sprites, just pure CG goodness.

9. Added a tutorial to help you out.

10. Got rid of placeholders on the map – everything’s filled in now.

11. Punched in roughly 7,000 lines of code.

12. Slapped a video on the main menu.

13. This feels like a brand new game, but I’m calling it an update because it sticks to the original concept.

14. And there’s a bunch more stuff I can’t even list here!

This beast took me two solid months, but I'm pumped to finally share this new chapter of 'Dorothy Journey.' Huge shoutout to my Patrons who've had my back these past two months – I’m super grateful.

Here's the release schedule for all tiers:

1. Fanatic ($5) and Enthusiast ($10): Monday, August 12, 2024

2. Fan ($3): Monday, August 19, 2024

3. Public: Monday, September 2, 2024

That’s all from me! I hope you dig the game as much as I loved putting it together. Thank you!

Some Image:

Park Chat Dawn 10.png

Gym Chat Night 1_12.png

Cafe Chat Afternoon 17.png

Dorothy Bedroom Night 1_1.png

402.gif

Based on polls from Patreon and F95, we’re keeping the sandbox feature in the game. But don’t sweat it – I’ve added a quest and event system to make things easier and more fun for you. Poll on patreon has thrice the power than on F95

Get updates now on patreon:

Sincerely,

Myon-San

Last edited:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i really hope any of those anti muscle crappy dudes come here to ruin our fun,like they dowith [alphagender]

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Are the women that are shown on the MC's phone the main cast if so will other women join the main cast in future updates or they and the women the MC meets in his environment will just be side girls with no major content?

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
DorothysJourney-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​