2.30 star(s) 8 Votes

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I agree it is a bit grindy.

The English is not the most understandable, but I could easily make sense of it.

I liked it, and really appreciate that I have been able to play it, as I am mostly just a leech anyway. Thank you for providing this for me to play

Reactions: Starmold

Hitman047

Mar 4, 2018
Dorothy's Way, Eve's Story and Max In the Big City are the best and coolest toys. Except for the last one - it is only partially. Because then the quests break, then it crashes, in general, I was not able to play Max In the Big City so normally. I am waiting for new games from Drakus and I hope it will be as soon as possible. In the meantime, recommend games similar to these, other Drakus projects I have also already passed

Reactions: linus.quotes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The new compressed version crashes on me before it goes to the main menu. I can't even play the game.
Downloading the uncompressed version, now, to see if it's any different.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Wasn't there supposed to be a party that Kevin and Dorothy was supposed to be invited to? Never got to that point. Unless I missed it through all the grinding.

The endings definitely felt rushed. I kinda even felt bad about the Kevin one, since it didn't look like the poor guy was getting any action at all. Kinda disappointed too that there weren't more sexual interactions with some of the other girls at the school besides her friend. Also got all the gallery pics except for the bottom middle one. Have no clue what I missed. Though probably didn't wind up missing a whole lot there.

JinxTheCat

Apr 11, 2022
Oh that looks like Eve, and that's good actually... but yes, seems the game itself is not that different, that's a pity...
it's gonna be decent for sure, just wish more work was put into the game. with the version limit the dev seems to have put on themselves makes it feel kinda rush over all

Last edited:

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
it's gonna be decent for sure, just wish more work was put into the game. with the version limit the dev seems to have put on themselves makes it feel kinda rush other over
Yes that's what I think too, some of Drakus' games surely could be better worked, because it has some "hidden potential" but instead Drakus prefer to go and do one game after another without necessarily improve significantly the quality between them, I like his games, I'd really like to see that the games are getting better and better, but instead it seems that the games are just repeating itselves over and over, I couldn't help it but think that there are wasted potential on his games...

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
DorothysWay-1.1VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Hey, do you know what's new about this new version?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The new compressed version crashes on me before it goes to the main menu. I can't even play the game.
Downloading the uncompressed version, now, to see if it's any different.
The full version won't even boot up. I redownloaded it multiple times. Guess I'm deleting all the files, and waiting til the game is finished. I MIGHT start over then. Or maybe see if there is a save somewhere near where I left off Meh...time will tell, I guess.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Can't start conversations with people who are clearly waiting for me to approach them, like the bully at school and the guy that I have lab class with.

JinxTheCat

Apr 11, 2022
p.s with my last post, if someone wants to make a an actual post / thread go for it. I'll post any updates to there. I don't want to make a post myself as i'm just too lazy & don't want to maintain it

Reactions: linus.quotes

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
p.s with my last post, if someone wants to make a an actual post / thread go for it. I'll post any updates to there. I don't want to make a post myself as i'm just too lazy & don't want to maintain it
I could do it but I don't know well how to... never did it before :HideThePain:

Reactions: JinxTheCat
2.30 star(s) 8 Votes