Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Unfortunately, we can not answer technical issues on a cracked version of the game. And to the people that rated the game after one episode:

Shame

:ROFLMAO:

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
jpsimon I'll take them, thank you.
tbh I really like Tamara's look and ofc other characters too, especially Mosley and Walsh :love:
but then the mc said something unacceptable...

View attachment 322866

Inconceivable! Is this guy for real! what kind of young man to not like sexy and mature woman!
Seems the mc really needs therapy or whatever Mosley doing with him. I must teach him the way, THE right way! :LOL:

UPDATE: Then I play the 3rd episode and I can see why I really like Tamara
View attachment 322873
You damn right he is Tamara! Tell 'em!
Actually you're looking at the synopsis. Play the game instead :)

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Actually you're looking at the synopsis. Play the game instead :)
If you're talking about Tamara's line I know that of course ;). But please did you have to say that, to me you're kind of implying that we can't get inside my (it's certainly not the mc's) favorite school counselor pants :ROFLMAO::eek::cry:

EDIT: Wait a second, that's not what you meant to say right? Is it about Tamara instead? because if it is, I fully expect there's gonna be a conflict with her. Hope I'm ready...

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
Double Homework - Episode 1 has officially been released for free!

As usual please report any bugs/issues to our Discord channel >

We hope you enjoy! >

Reactions: mitjo

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
If you're talking about Tamara's line I know that of course ;). But please did you have to say that, to me you're kind of implying that we can't get inside my (it's certainly not the mc's) favorite school counselor pants :ROFLMAO::eek::cry:

EDIT: Wait a second, that's not what you meant to say right? Is it about Tamara instead? because if it is, I fully expect there's gonna be a conflict with her. Hope I'm ready...
I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. Hope you enjoy the game more in the future :) Take care bud!

• Haha
Reactions: introvtx

Mattallica

May 21, 2018
damn, this one is really good. Good job for the devs, really made me feel for the characters, top notch writing, artwork and characterization. Very curious to see what is in store for next episodes

Reactions: mitjo and Palmer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
free but not downloadable. still good game although bit silly.

mitjo

Sep 10, 2018
Played Ep 1 and 2, liked them a lot. Grounded writing, REALLY good use of intrigue, fantastic renders... top notch so far!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mitjo

Sep 10, 2018
Plus with not letting the audience know what the actual traumatic event is we have less to sympathize with. Instead we have to settle for a flash of some ambulances every update.
For me, that just builds up the suspense. And I think that the final idea is for us to sympathise with the depression recovery and then get shocked when we learn than the traumatic event (aka, *it*) was totally the fault of the MC.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
i love the graphics but it is more like a movie instead of a game and it loads always from the internet the assets. no game for me sadly.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes