Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
View attachment 331045

MuseX and Catnip have done a fantastic job, and this scene is a lot more sexual than what was in the last episode. Due to Patreon TOS, I can't really talk a lot about what actually happens in this long scene. However, compared to the last episode, this scene is a lot mot detailed and complex, yet doesn't screw up the DH story. I would definitely say it's something you don't want to miss. Also; Lauren is kinda hot, right? :)

Summary: A lot more action and events in this month's bonus scene.

Also keep in mind if you're a $20 patron, you get access to everything we've ever released on that tier (which is a lot).

But as usual, the most important thing is that you like what we do and want us to continue doing it.

You guys are awesome! Thank you so much for your support, and all of us hope you had a great weekend!

/Palmer
Damn, sure would love to get my hands on that, and HER especially :p

Reactions: Canto Forte

joshua.eek99

Jun 12, 2019

Downloadable (will only work with cracked downloads):

Here is an easy incest hack for double homework, just save it and then play the game as normal...

DarkWolf2055 btw, it looks clear lovejoint are not officially doing downloadables for this game so you might as well just add the online links to the OP, currently links from episode 1-3, along with this...

Can this be added to OP?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
played both eps thru today and weren't bad just choices having basically (still) 0 meaning.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

Wow, it's a busy month for us! Today we released the free version of DFD Ch18. For you patrons, we're of course also working on resolving the engine issues with the Amanda epilogue, and expect it to be fixed soon. Again, we apologize for the delay, but hope you at least enjoyed the Amanda+MC scene we included last month while you wait for the proper epilogue. A patron asked us if it will be released at the end of the month, and the answer to that is no. It will be released as soon as possible, and that will not be at the end of the month. We're also aiming at releasing the Heidi epilogue this month. And of course, a bonus scene for our $20 patrons, and naturally, Double Homework Episode 5. The ending in the last episode was very powerful, and we hope you look forward to what is going to happen next.

The upcoming episode is packed with "research material", and some scenes are based on what choices you have made in the past episodes. An example of that is the image above.

We hope you look forward to this episode as much as we do! You'll see another post here soon with the Amanda epilogue. Hope you guys had a great weekend!

Sin Eater

Apr 9, 2018
Anyone know if Johanna's time spent with Mr. Adler has been addressed after the first conversation when the mc steps outside? I get this wierd feeling about it... if its what I'm thinking it doesn't bode well for our mc with his depression and all.

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017
Damn still no cracked EP4 :( It's been released for almost a month and EP5 will probably be out in the next couple weeks too

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
DH_CG_CH3_Bedroom_Noticing.png

Double Homework - Episode 3 has been released for free!

Any bugs or issues? Please email us at support@love-joint.com or get in touch by joining our channel.

Can a moderator please add the link to the OP, thank you.

Reactions: asd33asd33
3.30 star(s) 90 Votes