cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Please contact the support guidelines. This should definitely NOT happen.
1st freeze happened after I had 2 flashgames thingies in browser's history besides F95 and DH3 open and 2nd when I had F95 and DH3 open so lesson learned: Empty browsser's history etc before playing DH.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Does Episode 3 also include previous chapters in it ?? or do i need to download all chapters seperate ??

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
1st freeze happened after I had 2 flashgames thingies in browser's history besides F95 and DH3 open and 2nd when I had F95 and DH3 open so lesson learned: Empty browsser's history etc before playing DH.
You shouldn’t have to do it every time, but yes, clearing local browser storage usually helps. If you have anymore problems, or continue to have the same one, please let us know on Discord so we can help!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So when do we get to the good stuff?

I'm an easy going gal but I came here for the same reason as everyone else....

We want some hot, steamy, saucy homework.

A few hours of math homework, bit of science, dash of English and a bit of history to spice things up..... oh yeah, it's like an orgasm for the mind.

joshua.eek99

Jun 12, 2019
There is a fully working incest cheat available here for Double Homework:

We’re working on a DFD one next...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is a fully working incest cheat available here for Double Homework:

We’re working on a DFD one next...
You can name the relationships of the girls in the game You can pick for them to be your sisters.

You go through all that when the option already exists......

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
You do know you can name the relationships of the girls, right?

It doesn't need a patch. Also, devs don't make the incest patches they are usually fan made. :rolleyes:
I know that you can change the relationship but it doesn't work. The lines are still the same.
Even if you customize "brother" and "sister" there it's still no incest.
"If not for yourself, do it for your parents. It will make them feel better." = no incest

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
Game looks great, but it is unplayable for me. Using Brave Browser. Just black screen and a lot of popups about different kind of shaders saying "null".

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes