flashertoy

May 29, 2017
3 Episodes only klicking and skipping senseless dialogues and permantly loading assets.

I wonder what there is, to load anytime. One or two background graphics and an audio file?

The game engine isnt really good, the protagonists are looking the same and the story is not going further till 3 eps.

Sorry, but i think thats not mine.

Reactions: Arcane666

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
im wonderin if its only me but it seems the game play as far as loading is a lil slow

Wraith2100

Apr 29, 2018
The impression I got was that there was an avalanche that killed a lot of people including the MCs parents. I believe that the MC did something stupid (showing off to his sister) that caused the avalanche.

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
The impression I got was that there was an avalanche that killed a lot of people including the MCs parents. I believe that the MC did something stupid (showing off to his sister) that caused the avalanche.
possable but we will never know unless theres a flash back scene at some point in the game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I agree that bit too much loading and that leads to higher memory usage.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
do the choices even matter? in Ep2 the locker room i said wait for Rachel to leave yet MC walks in as if i picked sneak past her but i didnt
nvm and damn everyone seems to be cold hearted to MC because of the mishap

Last edited:
Reactions: Ggwpglhf

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
In contrast to DFD, every singe choice here is recorded. DH Episode 5 has several scenes that can only happen depending on your choices in previous episodes. The game basically gets a lot more complex the more we develop the main story, the conflicts, and the character arcs. This is definitely not a Meet N'Fuck game. If that is what you want, don't play this game :)

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes