BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Great game. Do not really like the story, but I can go through it. Models are 9/10.

But damn do I hate the fade ins, slow zoom ins and stupid sounds. I do not know if it is the software/engine this game uses. But that makes this game so boring. One episodes at the time is fine. But if you play this game episode after episode, I am glad there is a skip button. And even with the skip it is slow asf. If I click, I dont want to see a 5 second zoom in or fade ins. Plus that annoying foot stomp is back. Who the f walks like that? And am I the only one who gets annoyed by it?

But enough ranting, 6/10.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Finally ... All the heavens rejoice ... after countless months of stubbornness and dark horsery

Palmer ... in the clutches of yet another summer conundrum and heavy on their feet...

They finally cut the cord of hopelessness and @$#$^# to make each episode playable in its' own;)!

finali.jpg

Notice the play anyway option => no more kinder garden dev convoluted progression;)!

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

red_33

Oct 19, 2018
Looks a good game but I can't play it. Downloaded Ep 1-4 RAR and extracted. Double clicked the .exe but just get a black window and game doesnt load. Tried the direct link in message #381 ( top of this page ), it loads but very, very very slowly and curser " jumps" all over the place. Takes ages to to get to next screen ( literally a minute ). So unplayable for me. Shame. ( I love redheads )

Using Avast browser but it's only 32 bit browser. Also tried Chrome, Maxthon, Opera browser, result just the same. ( forgot Firefox also - just the same )
Any suggestions ?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
those who can't get "offline" versions work check your virus, etc protection if it is blocking it or play official online versions via browser since no official offline versions available.

those with slow speed: game is quite graphics heavy so needs muscle from graphic card and processor and couple GB of memory.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Really like this game. I have liked all of Palmer's games that I have played.

Not liking this Dennis dude. Worried about where that content is going, but otherwise this game is great.

Reactions: Canto Forte

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
If there is a fucking "INCEST PATCH" available in the OP then add the goddamn incest tag. There multiple other games that have the same problem. If you added the incest theme then why don't you want the incest community to know about your game?
Are you FUCKING new around here? no, so you already know TAGS get written WHEN they popup in the game (when it actually happens) so unless you have a GODDAMN game copy where you ALREADY had a sexual relationship with your daughters you will not see the tag posted up!

You are aware that Palmer himself the maker of the game does NOT post the game here or the description right?
that is done by forum mods with what ever they can find or is provided by others that share...which you already know but somehow seem to have forgotten, also asking in a proper way might get you noticed and help if needed, being a dick or an asshole with a attitude will get you ignored by most.
Have a motherfucking great day!

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017
It's nice to know your choices will actually matter in EP5. Hopefully it's cracked before the public release, I don't want to wait another month to continue the story :cry:

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
those who can't get "offline" versions work check your virus, etc protection if it is blocking it or play official online versions via browser since no official offline versions available.

those with slow speed: game is quite graphics heavy so needs muscle from graphic card and processor and couple GB of memory.
Also make sure browsers have the autoplay sounds ON or permission granted and also hardware acceleration ON/Enabled.

The first one unless ON prevents the game from loading, the second accounts for it being slow moving, remember this will not fix it for ALL of you out there but Palmer himself states the game is quite demanding in the gpu department so your pc needs a bit of muscle for this game.

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
it would be an awesome love story/dating sim ...with Dennis around i only have anxieties and panic attacks...i wish i could have spoilers of the ending of the game...so i can know if i can have my happy ending with Johanna or Morgan(or Amy)

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
If there is a fucking "INCEST PATCH" available in the OP then add the goddamn incest tag. There multiple other games that have the same problem. If you added the incest theme then why don't you want the incest community to know about your game?
It doesn't need an incest patch. You can make the characters what you want them to be and what they call you. So making it Incest is purely optional by the player not the developer.

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
It doesn't need an incest patch. You can make the characters what you want them to be and what they call you. So making it Incest is purely optional by the player not the developer.
Not really, i mean you can call them sisters but the conversations are still the same. So incest but not really incest

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
3.30 star(s) 90 Votes