Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Maybe the school has a basement with an old-timey boiler
i'm reading Detective Conan so i can find multiple ways to kill him without leaving any proofs XD i mean in that manga/anime usually the murderers leave without double checking...or when they do, it's too late...

Mar 27, 2019
Funny thing is, the way I'm playing this out, only interested in Johanna. Don't even care what he does to any of the other girls. Been declining all his offers and even tried NOT going out with Lauren. Hell, he can even get with Tamara if he wants...don't care. Mess w/ Jo and I gots ta cut ya!!!!

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Double_Homework_Ep1-4.7z

with better compression (.7z) about 1/5 the size of the .rar archive

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wish there was a real offline version without the "Downloading Assets" after every second scene change. Even if I have to download 4GB upfront.
many have asked that but official statement is no.

This Dennis dude is one of these people that you instantly want to punch as soon as you see him...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah to both. he has vids of every1.

PLease dev let MC beat the shit out Dennis
prolly after few eps.

...OP doesn't say anything, so... what's this game about?
bunch of students in summerschool and mc strolling around girls and 1 of those is his semi love interest and 1 is friend rest are classmates.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
These two are the cutest redheads out of any game on here. But it still needs to pick up the pace on its adult content, 4 episodes in and with the exception of the staged date, there is no adult content. Even teasing/flirting is at bare minimum.

At least the previews for the next episode look promising.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
These two are the cutest redheads out of any game on here. But it still needs to pick up the pace on its adult content, 4 episodes in and with the exception of the staged date, there is no adult content. Even teasing/flirting is at bare minimum.

At least the previews for the next episode look promising.
Lauren gives you a blowjob or something in EP3...still i don't like her...so...meh!

Feb 18, 2018
Are you FUCKING new around here? no, so you already know TAGS get written WHEN they popup in the game (when it actually happens) so unless you have a GODDAMN game copy where you ALREADY had a sexual relationship with your daughters you will not see the tag posted up!

You are aware that Palmer himself the maker of the game does NOT post the game here or the description right?
that is done by forum mods with what ever they can find or is provided by others that share...which you already know but somehow seem to have forgotten, also asking in a proper way might get you noticed and help if needed, being a dick or an asshole with a attitude will get you ignored by most.
Have a motherfucking great day!
lol don't get your panties in a bunch, my frustration wasn't directed at you and neither did I reply to anything you posted. There is a FUCKING "Incest Patch" in the OP, so the incest tag should be added. I haven't played the game because I just saw it in the latest update section since it never showed up anywhere in the search results, so I was merely commenting on how many games are excluded whenever I search by a particular tag.
If there isn't any incest in the game (I understand that simply renaming character and not changing the dialogue doesn't count as tag worthy content) then I'm sorry for the outburst. But don't get emotional over every outburst on the internet whether it's directed at you or not lol.
Good day!

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Anyone know where the save file is located for the cracked version? I believe I have checked all the usual folders and I'm not having any success.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes