monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
View attachment 362907

Double Homework - Episode 4 has been released for free!

Any bugs or issues? Please email us at support@love-joint.com or get in touch by joining our channel.

Can a moderator please add the link to the OP, thank you.

We'll be glad to once the game is downloadable as we are a download site. Thanks.

Dkin

Aug 18, 2017
We'll be glad to once the game is downloadable as we are a download site. Thanks.
Yep would be good thing.

The game have a lot of memory leaks. If you have the game open in Firefox for a long time (>1h), end up occupying all RAM (8GB in my case) becoming too slow until the point that its unplayable and need restart the browser for continue.

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Yep would be good thing.

The game have a lot of memory leaks. If you have the game open in Firefox for a long time (>1h), end up occupying all RAM (8GB in my case) becoming too slow until the point that its unplayable and need restart the browser for continue.
There are no memory leaks. Please follow the help guidelines we have outlined to help you with your problem. The easiest and fastest way would be to describe your problem in #game-help on our Discord

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well game froze again twice, apparently needs 64bit browser to play game properly.

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
well game froze again twice, apparently needs 64bit browser to play game properly.
It runs perfectly fine on a 2 GB Sam :) Please contact the help guidelines so we can solve your issue.

LazyName

Aug 17, 2017
Yeah i dont know why they dont link to the online versions like they do for DfD i respect what palmer does and don't really mind being a month behind his patrons.

Reactions: NightShadeX

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Yeah i dont know why they dont link to the online versions like they do for DfD i respect what palmer does and don't really mind being a month behind his patrons.
They need to make money and pay their employees. Understandable.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes