audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Thanks for your reply. I'm still on the first chapter, so I guess it's like daughter for desert.

zmanser

Aug 22, 2018
Saves aren't working? Even ran in Admin mode. Wanted to take a break. After selecting Slot and hitting Save the slot stays empty, with no choice for Loading.

Edit: Saves from EP.2 and EP.3 seem to work. Trying another download, I had tried the 1-4 pack on frontpage. Trying the single EP.1 download now.

Edit2: EP.1 Saves still not working. Tried the trumpthatbitch repack. I'm kinda lost right now. If I play through and import/export with saves NOT working, I have a feeling it wont carry over.

Last edited:

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Saves aren't working? Even ran in Admin mode. Wanted to take a break. After selecting Slot and hitting Save the slot stays empty, with no choice for Loading.

Edit: Saves from EP.2 and EP.3 seem to work. Trying another download, I had tried the 1-4 pack on frontpage. Trying the single EP.1 download now.

Edit2: EP.1 Saves still not working. Tried the trumpthatbitch repack. I'm kinda lost right now. If I play through and import/export with saves NOT working, I have a feeling it wont carry over.

Saves work fine for me. I dunno why it wouldn't work but you can try a couple of things.

1. Make sure you click save again on the right hand side (don't accidently have load menu). Then click on the save slot.
2. Check to make sure the folder is not read only
3. Create a new user (not sure where the saves are located but probably in the user profile) and run game under that new profile (in case folder permissions for olld rofile are corrupt or incorrect).

There is an export button at the end of each episode if you can't get it to work. I just played it two hours ago and can confirm saves work.

zmanser

Aug 22, 2018
Saves work fine for me. I dunno why it wouldn't work but you can try a couple of things.

1. Make sure you click save again on the right hand side (don't accidently have load menu). Then click on the save slot.
2. Check to make sure the folder is not read only
3. Create a new user (not sure where the saves are located but probably in the user profile) and run game under that new profile (in case folder permissions for olld rofile are corrupt or incorrect).

There is an export button at the end of each episode if you can't get it to work. I just played it two hours ago and can confirm saves work.
1. Yeah was using that method. The only option even available is Save. The others aren't even selectible since there are no save files.
2. Changed folders. Still no change. However all other episode folders are Read Only and they Save! I do have full permissions on my PC anyways. But still funny.
3. I deleted the whole Double Homework folder in the Local Folder. And created a New User. Still not working.

Hopefully the export will work while I don't have an active save. I will have nothing to load from otherwise lol

Last edited:

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
1. Yeah was using that method. The only option even available is Save. The others aren't even selectible since there are no save files.
2. Changed folders. Still no change. However all other episode folders are Read Only and they Save! I do have full permissions on my PC anyways. But still funny.
3. I deleted the whole Double Homework folder in the Local Folder. And created a New User. Still not working.

Hopefully the export will work while I don't have an active save. I will have nothing to load from otherwise lol
Yeah it sounds like a permission issue to me. I am not sure where the saves are located. If someone posts it I would suggest just setting full permissions on that folder for the principal "Everyone" running as an admin isn't always a solution.

If it says access denied take ownership of it then set the permissions again.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Yeah it sounds like a permission issue to me. I am not sure where the saves are located. If someone posts it I would suggest just setting full permissions on that folder for the principal "Everyone" running as an admin isn't always a solution.

window 10 dont do admin ready it only use your Microsoft account for laptop

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
well i think i see why save dont work because breezip dont unload all of it and load it one by one will take a hour

zmanser

Aug 22, 2018

Yeah I can't find the root save folder either. It's alright though.

Finished up Episode 1 anyways and did the export. There aren't many choices that seem to carry over anyway. The Preview from last time seemed to add up. Saves work from here on out, so I can't complain to much. Thanks for the help though!

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
While I have to agree with the majority of posters that the renders are really well done, I am not sure how I feel about the story so far. It was my intention to focus on the two sisters/roommates and avoid relationships with every one else. Unfortunately, even when I turn the other characters down, I find that I still have to be involved with them. I said I did not want to go out with Lauren. I purposely asked questions to which she seemed respond negatively, and still I ended up with a sex scene in the bathroom. Repeatedly I am given choices that lead to the exact same result. Why pretend to give a choice when there is no choice? Don't give three choices about whether or not to go immediately into the locker room if you are going into the locker room immediately even if you choose to wait.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
i need to know what fully happen f tamara scary me so much sitting on me then saying then at dinner she have the eye of a killer point at me and i dont know why it scary

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
ok down load the all in one and guest backup and save moving over dont work for that i try loading back up it dont work

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes