Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
1AA6DF80-D1A1-4E20-BE39-0CB04661AD0F.png

Just want to remind everyone of our Discord channel, we are here to help if you need assistance.

Please let us know in #bug-reports or #game-help if you’re having any trouble, #game-discussion if you want to discuss the game, #game-feedback for comments/feedback or #general if you just fancy a chat! There may even be some slightly early chapters in #beta-testing sometimes... ;)

Come join us! >

Last edited:

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
that's probably NOT a place you want me, friend... Being a former IT Manager, and hardcore "NO ONE accesses my PC" type individual... I'm not pleased in the least that I have to permit a piece of software that I can not personally check to make sure it's completely safe, through my firewall to allow it to download things that I ALSO can't check to make sure they are safe. :(

Reactions: ontach

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Actually, I did choose, that maybe it isnt a good idea and still went on the date with Lauren. Problem is, the choices, or illusion there of is off putting for me. Why introduce characters that the player can not pick and choose from? The illusion is this.....Make a choice, it doesnt matter, do what the NPC wants, End up from point A to B in the exact same way you would have if there was no "choice". It comes down to this, I have been a long time supporter of Palmer. Problem is this is, its back-sliding. The "Illusion of choice" the lack of choice mattering, The lack of anything the player chooses is not in his wheel house. Personal opinion aside, this doesnt feel like his work, its all wrong on so many levels
well on ep 5 onwards choices should matter more.

buff

May 29, 2017
Hey, just stumbled on this one. I see two absolutely gorgeous redheads on the cover art hanging all over each other suggestively, but there is no "lesbian" tag. Do those two actually sex each other, or is that just bait-and-switch? (OK, bearing in mind this is Palmer and the game is only a few months old, so maybe I should make that "Does it look like they will eventually have sex with each other?")

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Hey, just stumbled on this one. I see two absolutely gorgeous redheads on the cover art hanging all over each other suggestively, but there is no "lesbian" tag. Do those two actually sex each other, or is that just bait-and-switch? (OK, bearing in mind this is Palmer and the game is only a few months old, so maybe I should make that "Does it look like they will eventually have sex with each other?")
No. Probably not. They are sisters and it doesn't seem like it is going a direction where they would have sex.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and only who gets even close resemblance of sex is mc getting bj (depending choices).

buff

May 29, 2017
No. Probably not. They are sisters and it doesn't seem like it is going a direction where they would have sex.
Damn. And that would have made it doubly awesome. Oh well, glad I asked. I'll check back in a year and if it turns out those two hooked up I'll find the Patreon and start throwing money at it.

Reactions: derpyderp

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

1565906262499.png

Just a quick preview of a scene from the next episode of DH. Who knows what this could lead to?

arms99

May 11, 2018
So, I have played through ep.4, question is this an "Illusion of choice" type thing? I only ask because I am not into Lauren yet I have to go on a date with her? Dennis is a perverted fuck stick that needs to disappear from this story. And im still confused on the sisters. 1 is, I guess, in love with him...while the other is 13 shy of a dozen in terms of stability.
I completely agree, this whole doesn't matter what you choose thing is ruining the game. Hopefully that will change soon because it's really annoying playing a game with choices which are all irrelevant. Also Dennis has to be the creepiest character of any game I've played and every update he gets even creepier. If the dev is not going to get rid of him (which I really hope he does), then at least give us the option to avoid him.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
choices will start matter on ep 5 onwards (you'd know that if you had read what ep 4 said).

ericmartinez

Jan 3, 2018
People complaining about this game and calling it bad probably haven't read even 1 line of dialogue. Probably just skipping through the text and looking for the fap material. This is some amazing content and the models are so well done.
I totally agree with you my man they are not even reading the dialogues or not even to play this game say negative comments wtf.

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
choices will start matter on ep 5 onwards (you'd know that if you had read what ep 4 said).
All choices are recorded from the start, it's just that of course they might not have as much of an impact until the story moves on (look at DFD for example, your choices mattered heavily in the final chapters).

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes