Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
Double Homework - Episode 6 | Preview 2

789B8027-4C7B-410E-A12E-A708507AB288.png

A quick glance at the mysterious Amy. One thing is certain though: she’s gorgeous, and her character is developed in this episode. We hope you guys will love this scene, and all of the other content that is coming this month in episode 6, the DFD Heidi epilogue, and the $20 bonus scene.

Double Homework – Episode 6 will be available on by the end of August!

Last edited:

Oreoboi

Aug 26, 2019
Just played all 4 episodes. Pretty much no relation make sense even brother because of some dialogues.

Also I think this game needs an incest tag.
it's not an incest game unless you try to make it one they are your lifelong friends in the original storyline

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The cheats are for the next update, for 20+ dollar patrons I think. We wont have them.

As for this eposide, I have a suspicion that Johanna was talking with Dennis on the laptop at night. That sneaky fucker needs to be taken care of, dude is a super-creeper and he knows it.

asdgra

Nov 8, 2017
for the love of god, dont let that b1tch ass nerd anywhere near tamara and johanna. Tamara could be a bitch sometimes but johanna is too pure for that fuck.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
I totally agree with you my man they are not even reading the dialogues or not even to play this game say negative comments wtf.
Nice assumption.

In first chapter we learn one sister has failed school miserably. needed counselling every day with a perverted counsellor that forced to retire mid term and she emotionally attached to him. We learn another sister has huge chip on shoulder and acting strange and out of character with a lot of implications she slutted out. Yet no details gone into and no effort to find out what the fuck happened in three months he off reservation. Second chapter we get same with less detail and no new info except, 3 rd chapter....you got it we still on rinse repeat. Yet low and behold some nerd miraculously got nudes of sisters and had them for a while its an important event...like two sisters having major crisis with huge potential long term damage isn't. FFS not once did he even ask Henry about the disturbing new nicknames for his sisters.

Then you have the blatantly false previews of next chapter that just tease bait for lack of real content.

The characters have no depth or individuality.

The dialogues are plastic and ridiculous and written by someone with little or no social experience if they think people actually interact that way. At first I thought it was an attempt at comedy by exaggerating stereotypes to extreme but if it is it went on way to long and was not funny to begin with.

We start with great teasers and hints a dark and corrupting forces working on sisters but then get sidestepped into a bad "The Breakfast Club" knockoff meets "Groundhog Day" with same damn info over sisters getting rehashed over and over without any progress or actual details on what actually happened.

I sorry but how in gods name is any of this good? Its as ridiculous as assuming anyone who doesn't like what you like must not have paid attention or read it.

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
Hey, so I just started playing DH and I was wondering, the first sister youre introduced to, Johanna, is there anymore backstory between her and the first retired counselor, Mr. A(I forgot what his name was.)

I just think there being a story there would be interesting.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Hey, so I just started playing DH and I was wondering, the first sister youre introduced to, Johanna, is there anymore backstory between her and the first retired counselor, Mr. A(I forgot what his name was.)

I just think there being a story there would be interesting.
No doubt but is it worth going through pain to get there? Story starts with massive climax and info dump than stalls and flat lines in a teenage angst remake. Sadly after such climatic start we just go nowhere with same information been rehashed and getting confirmed by behaviour patterns. Instead we get bogged down with cliched stereotypes (I assume meant to be attempt at humour with names they given before they share real names and the over the top dialogues).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which is why I at a loss that he then turned it into a bad teen angst comedy instead of progressing with story he started. He rehashes and confirms their emotional states and changed personalities over and over but fails to advance real story.

Reactions: poloko

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
No doubt but is it worth going through pain to get there? Story starts with massive climax and info dump than stalls and flat lines in a teenage angst remake. Sadly after such climatic start we just go nowhere with same information been rehashed and getting confirmed by behaviour patterns. Instead we get bogged down with cliched stereotypes (I assume meant to be attempt at humour with names they given before they share real names and the over the top dialogues).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which is why I at a loss that he then turned it into a bad teen angst comedy instead of progressing with story he started. He rehashes and confirms their emotional states and changed personalities over and over but fails to advance real story.

Well that fucking sucks! I got really interesting in the background story of the game. I was wondering what sort of relationship Jo had with the old counselor since it seems like she thought fondly of him in some capacity, and that was just the first episode, so knowing that all that interlude and info dump goes nowhere is kinda sad.

Thanks for the info, just started with the second chapter good to know i have nothing really to expect from a story. IMO that is what is missing from all these new adult VN games. The only one that has good stories are either finished, on hiatus, abandoned, or have yet to get started. Oh well, beggars cant be choosers.

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
Thanks for the info, just started with the second chapter good to know i have nothing really to expect from a story. IMO that is what is missing from all these new adult VN games. The only one that has good stories are either finished, on hiatus, abandoned, or have yet to get started. Oh well, beggars cant be choosers.
Can't you make your own opinion ? Just because some random guy tells you he doesn't like something means you'll think the same. You say you just started the second episode and don't expect anything. Well, if that's really the case, you're a sheep and cannot be saved.

I'm not just saying this cause I like the game, I'm just making a point : Play the game before you look at the comments. Seriously. That shit's a fucking plague.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Well that fucking sucks! I got really interesting in the background story of the game. I was wondering what sort of relationship Jo had with the old counselor since it seems like she thought fondly of him in some capacity, and that was just the first episode, so knowing that all that interlude and info dump goes nowhere is kinda sad.

I sure he will get back to it eventually. To much effort went into first chapter to build up the whole story. Just hated the way whole thing sidetracked from good dramatic story to bad comedy with introduction of side characters. Maybe people complained it was to dark at implications but turning it into just another school yard teenage angst comedy attempt such a waste.

Reactions: NightShadeX

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Can't you make your own opinion ? Just because some random guy tells you he doesn't like something means you'll think the same. You say you just started the second episode and don't expect anything. Well, if that's really the case, you're a sheep and cannot be saved.

I'm not just saying this cause I like the game, I'm just making a point : Play the game before you look at the comments. Seriously. That shit's a fucking plague.
Just opinion? Then please tell me exactly where the drama story built up in first chapter got continued? Which after all was his legitimate question. Exactly when did he follow up on any of these huge warning alarms from chapter 1? He was quick to stress over pics that nerd has obviously built up over time and had for ages that such a minor thing in comparison but buries head every time one of real red flags pops up. FFS His sister jumps on his lap molesting him and then uses words to try hurt him as much as possible and he still doesn't want to get to bottom of what went down...oh they so different now ho hum lets go worry about pumping iron.

Reactions: Nightphysics
3.30 star(s) 90 Votes