Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i dont know how this guy can have such a large fan base of supporters when is really stupid to make each game separated by chapters... dont even know how come at some point people dont get tired of having to download each chapter in separate games... for me its the worst selling point ever made in games (and i support a few games in patreon, but this game with this stupid method is never id ever support, no offense , just simply my opinión on this)

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
5 episodes and only tag worth any notice (or as is MORE the case, the massive lack of) is 'oral sex'.
im all for a tease but this guy always takes it way too far. I think a lot of us played his original game 'emily' and hoped he would develop as a developer. sure his skills have but his content just gets more and more boring. played through 4 episodes and started skipping stuff as it was so dull. great to look at but lacks enough substance to keep me interested, and that seems to be a very common theme with palmer now.

from the impression I got, there will be a single intercourse scene in next episode, which will of course include the very same cumshots from his over a decade old game emily, followed by one or two episodes with mild teasing scenes. small wonder I still prefer his original project over all others.

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
5 episodes and only tag worth any notice (or as is MORE the case, the massive lack of) is 'oral sex'.
im all for a tease but this guy always takes it way too far. I think a lot of us played his original game 'emily' and hoped he would develop as a developer. sure his skills have but his content just gets more and more boring. played through 4 episodes and started skipping stuff as it was so dull. great to look at but lacks enough substance to keep me interested, and that seems to be a very common theme with palmer now.

from the impression I got, there will be a single intercourse scene in next episode, which will of course include the very same cumshots from his over a decade old game emily, followed by one or two episodes with mild teasing scenes. small wonder I still prefer his original project over all others.
6 episodes and is not only oral sex... Better play all before comment...

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
LMAO Choices are going to matter in Chapter 5, right? Nope. Tell Dennis "How many times do I have to tell you no?" Still record the lines for him anyway. All the "choices" did is remove content not add a different line of action. Don't go to meet Ms. Walsh so now you have your whole night free, hmm maybe go talk to J, Nope. Don't go to the park to meet L, so now we have the whole day free, hmm maybe go do SOMETHING like talk to J, Nope. All it does it skip to the same end scene with J that happens anyway if you did both of the above anyway. What a crock. All your choices do is remove content without adding anything to fill up the holes. Storyline is obviously already created and doesn't care what you input.

Still hasn't answered any questions about anyone's past. Not J's, not T's, and certainly not the MC's. Just thrown in some new garbage for players to wonder about. Starting to seem like the old tv show Lost. Where because they cant figure out how to give anything a feasible explanation they just create some more drama to distract you. Hey look more smoke and mirrors, please pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. I am the great and powerful OZ.

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
LMAO Choices are going to matter in Chapter 5, right? Nope. Tell Dennis "How many times do I have to tell you no?" Still record the lines for him anyway. All the "choices" did is remove content not add a different line of action. Don't go to meet Ms. Walsh so now you have your whole night free, hmm maybe go talk to J, Nope. Don't go to the park to meet L, so now we have the whole day free, hmm maybe go do SOMETHING like talk to J, Nope. All it does it skip to the same end scene with J that happens anyway if you did both of the above anyway. What a crock. All your choices do is remove content without adding anything to fill up the holes. Storyline is obviously already created and doesn't care what you input.

Still hasn't answered any questions about anyone's past. Not J's, not T's, and certainly not the MC's. Just thrown in some new garbage for players to wonder about. Starting to seem like the old tv show Lost. Where because they cant figure out how to give anything a feasible explanation they just create some more drama to distract you. Hey look more smoke and mirrors, please pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. I am the great and powerful OZ.
You can always safe and play different path... Its not difficult... When you accept Dennis, you can fuck your teacher...

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
There is no different path. All the game does is eliminate a path and never replaces it with anything else. It's like the game was recorded as a video and it either includes a scene or it doesn't. There are no different paths in the game. If the MC decides choice a or b its an absolute. Do this or don't do this. Its not a do this or you can choose to do this totally different thing. There is literally only one path in the game and it either has a scene or it skips it. Like reading a book only it skips chapter 2 based upon your choices but chapter 3 is always the same thing whether you read chapter 2 or not.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
6 episodes and is not only oral sex... Better play all before comment...
if there was enough to keep me interested to play through all this diatribe then maybe so.
as per your very recent comment in the DFD feed, just because YOU think this developer is the ONLY dev worth supporting on this site, doesn't make it so. personally, I will keep my funding elsewhere with whom I consider to be better developers

Reactions: Jaun Karr

CPUOverload

Sep 5, 2018
I enjoyed the initial plot of the game when I first played Chapter 1. Sure, there were no specifics on what happened (As far as we know, the MC got a lot of people killed), but I was willing to see where the story took it. So far, so good with the MC coming to terms that maybe staying indoors isn't all that good of an idea and attempts to build bridges once again with friends who have drifted away and thus after spending so long indoors, now has to play catch up. This is all fine and good, with characters who attend summer school all have believable reasons as to why they're there. Expect Dennis. If I'm mistaken, I might have to go back to look at the other chapters, but Dennis as a character shouldn't really be there. He's portrayed as a genius yet he's in summer school? Makes no sense to me.

Another issue is it's linear choices. Don't get me wrong, choices in previous Palmer games like DFD do matter immensely, but in this it doesn't seem like the game cares about your choice. It's shoehorning you into going down this certain path. For example, when you choose not to go on a date with Lauren yet it still forces you? It was already stated a few pages back about the possible illusion of choice and if those who say that the choices do matter down the line, then why hasn't it been shown when you made the choice in the first place? There's no point in saying it'll matter when to the player, it doesn't matter regardless of what you do. Of course, this can differ if you're working with Dennis.

Speaking of which, another confusing yet annoying issue that has appeared in the near end of Chapter 5 is that even if you refuse Dennis' deal for the second or third time, the game forces the MC to partake in voice recording REGARDLESS of all previous actions. Why would the MC allow himself to partake in this? It wouldn't make any sense and makes it out like the developers need a reason to keep Dennis in, even if you've told him to fuck off at least 100 times. It hasn't made any effort to consider the possibility that the MC doesn't want anything to do with Dennis.

Another tid-bit is when the MC meets Amy outside near the cafe. It baffles me as to why the MC wouldn't know who she is until Amy pulls up her hoddie. I get the running thing with Amy needing to show off her brand but it took me half a second to realise who she was and took the MC at least 10 seconds to, only connecting the dots when Amy pulls up her hoddie. This wouldn't make any sense in the real world.

This is just a few issues I have with the game so far. If this is the path that the developers want to go down, then I'll be solely disappointed. It has potential still, I just wish to see more in depth choices and your actions being relevant to the story.

Pirat1000

Sep 5, 2018
Good day!))) Does anyone know how to extract photos from the game??? What programs should I use? I from this game want only art) if someone knows, tell please! If you not you can write about this on the frost, write in lichku please! Thanks in advance!!!

LeLeon

Aug 9, 2019
Expect Dennis. If I'm mistaken, I might have to go back to look at the other chapters, but Dennis as a character shouldn't really be there. He's portrayed as a genius yet he's in summer school? Makes no sense to me.
1. A genius can also have issues in some classes.
2. Perhaps he paid/hacked into school system to participate and get in contact with the "black sheeps" of the school in summer school.

example, when you choose not to go on a date with Lauren yet it still forces you? ... then why hasn't it been shown when you made the choice in the first place?
Perhaps your dialogue choice will have a impact in a later episode with the person, that noticed/ you talked with about you didn't want to go on date.

that even if you refuse Dennis' deal for the second or third time, the game forces the MC to partake in voice recording REGARDLESS of all previous actions. Why would the MC allow himself to partake in this? It wouldn't make any sense and makes it out like the developers need a reason to keep Dennis in, even if you've told him to fuck off at least 100 times. It hasn't made any effort to consider the possibility that the MC doesn't want anything to do with Dennis.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Were is MCs self protection/ morale/ honor/ loyalty???

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.30 star(s) 90 Votes