Breinex

Apr 30, 2017
So... what's the point indownloading all these files if it's going to make me download "assets"? Am I missing something or do I need to follow some process to play this? I get it's online, but I'm assuming that if I download this, I'll be able to play without waiting for my slow third-world-country connection to load everything.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no offline versions (sadly), those downloadable versions are online versions.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
No doubt but is it worth going through pain to get there? Story starts with massive climax and info dump than stalls and flat lines in a teenage angst remake. Sadly after such climatic start we just go nowhere with same information been rehashed and getting confirmed by behaviour patterns. Instead we get bogged down with cliched stereotypes (I assume meant to be attempt at humour with names they given before they share real names and the over the top dialogues).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which is why I at a loss that he then turned it into a bad teen angst comedy instead of progressing with story he started. He rehashes and confirms their emotional states and changed personalities over and over but fails to advance real story.
Welp if the sisters aren't pure "down there" anymore, I'll have MC pursue other girls, ex-GF doesn't seem like she slut herself around after the relationship so I'll maybe pick her route. The goth, the streamer and the rich slut seems like a better route for me if thats the case.

Prefer what happened in DFD to Amanda when she lost her's, it was to help MC and the diner. I would have preferred a virgin and innocent Johanna also.

Last edited:

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
let's focus on asking for more FREE GAMES + CRACKED. And, less insulting each other over Adult games, please. Anyway, is there a latest version for DFD yet? since they have started on Double H.W

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Welp if the sisters aren't pure "down there" anymore, I'll have MC pursue other girls, ex-GF doesn't seem like she slut herself around after the relationship so I'll maybe pick her route. The goth, the streamer and the rich slut seems like a better route for me if thats the case.

Prefer what happened in DFD to Amanda when she lost her's, it was to help MC and the diner. I would have preferred a virgin and innocent Johanna also.
She well could be. We just given a huge info bomb in chapter one which has lots of implications but then zero development. Same with her new nickname it could have different implications though usually when guys give nicknames like that it means exactly what it sounds like. We only really know they have had huge personality and behavioural shifts, a rumoured pervert was seeing Jo on daily basis and she became strongly emotionally attached and Jo is hiding a massive event that derailed her life and led her into perverts hands. I only assuming other sister is catalyst as Jo was totally devoted to them and was totally focused on helping them both recover PLUS the fact Jo says that she not saying or doing what she really means which to me meant she did something pretty horrible to Jo but she is diverting the blame by telling herself it wasn't really her.

There is every chance I overthinking chapter one because found nothing in other chapters to think about lol.

Reactions: Nightphysics

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
26 pages of foolish babbling and no single instruction how to patch, save/load and play. Facepalm
1 ) run the game exe - dont start yet
2) run the incest patch
3) check customization - if not, manual enter
4) at the end of each chapter, save back up & load to the next chapter

i need too drink more!

Last edited:

kewl smut

Oct 21, 2017
Can't get the game to work offline. Well for me it doesn't work offline and when I go online it proceeds to download files... I didn't bother try to play after that point since it doesn't seem to be cracked properly or something.

Edit: Nevermind, these aren't the offline versions at all. Guess they are just cracked but needs to be played online...

Last edited:

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
So the Rachel teaser for chap 3 or 4 was non existent or do you have to make some real specific choices ?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
The cheats are for the next update, for 20+ dollar patrons I think. We wont have them.

As for this eposide, I have a suspicion that Johanna was talking with Dennis on the laptop at night. That sneaky fucker needs to be taken care of, dude is a super-creeper and he knows it.
I suppose Dennis has videos of a lot of the girls, even the twins. I really miss the option to beat his ass as soon as he shows the first pic's, fake or not, or the video and to drag him to the police.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
* Great renders with beautiful girls. ✔
* Crappy online-only hoops to jump through to try to force people to pay more rather than Ren'py and donations to better serve the players? ✔

Knew this was Palmer before I even looked.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I'm so conflicted.. I always liked Palmer's games (except the online part of the newer ones).. PWU and Emily were both great games. What I've played of DFD was fantastic (still waiting on a full one-file setup before picking it back up.. He said it'd come when the game's done..) but so far, I'm not feeling the "magic" that was in those other games. The renders are definitely there as usual, but the story feels like it's a lot weaker (so far) than his other games =x Did he, maybe, hire a writer for this one and he/she is not nearly at his level?

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
So having played through the episodes so far, I'm still not sure, if I should do a review on this. So there are the typical good things from Palmer what is to be expected at this point but the story which was (given that his other work generally also is more on the slow burning side) usually a big plus is now not so much the case. It started with a nice premise, that kind of faded away and got sidetracked by lots of different stuff and that is somewhat realistic as the MC doesn't seem ready to confront those issues, which leads into the next problem. There is no immersion into the MC possible. The lack of actual choice ATM and the fact that there is a big knowledge gap between what the player and the MC knows, distances me from the MC. I'm not really playing him. I don't know what happened at the mountain. I don't even really know the MC perspective. So I'm stuck outside of his head. That is of course on top of the typical eye rolling moments of VNs in which you are supposed to play/be that character and read him say or do something that you find unreasonable or obnoxious. I mean there was some choice of not dating Walsh so what consequences that has, will be seen. It's not as bad as some people say it is here, but I guess the next episodes, where choices will more and more matter, are the ones that will then have to really get me on board.

I've read some issues that other users had here in this thread. One being the former psychologist/predator. I'll be honest, I thought it was just a reference to some game or pop culture thing, that I didn't get. If it turns out to be a plot point, that would be Rian Johnson level of bad... Especially given the fact how many other things are on the table already.
Also of course the issues the MC runs in are often non issues. Dennis doesn't really have anything on the MC but shame and embarrassment can make you do weird things. (I do agree some more choices to work against him, would be nice for the future) The articles would be as said already just another income because of the obvious libel law suit. The only real big issue he has ATM is Tamara and there hasn't been really much progress on that front. But for that to happen, it would be nice to at least get a proper summary of what happened on that accident in detail from the point of view of the MC. Even if it is not accurate, it would help in getting a grasp on things as the player.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes