sorry dude
or maybe gal seeing as how watered down this is

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
i'll take as a mild joke ;)
with 20 tb hdd available
shit's weird dude, no sex online, drm probably will get qtes soon
Joke? I have 3 external disk attached to my laptop, and ca 1000 games on its....

Last edited:
Reactions: cccxxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
cool graphics , fucked up idea to be online , no sex and drmed
daft dev
sorry dude
or maybe gal seeing as how watered down this is
there wasn't much sex in dfd either early.

shit's weird dude, no sex online, drm probably will get qtes soon
game has barely started so sex has't popped up yet.

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
So yeah incest patch doesn't work. Load up game and its says "friends". Even if you manually enter Brother, Sister etc, the dialog still plays as friends.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
did the MC get brain damage during his accident? because he is dumb as shit!!
It's not even the fact that he is apparently dumb as a box of rocks, he also is so passive/docile that I'm surprised he doesn't asphyxiate because no one tells him to breathe. I know combat veterans who have SEVERE PTSD, who watched their buddies get blown to pieces, who have carried broken and bloody babies/children out of bombed areas who aren't as brain dead as this kid. There is no way I am ever going to be able to relate to the MC or to immerse into his character because I can't relate to anything he does, thinks, or acts upon.

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
Shitty engine, shitty episode system, incest system is glitchy and no animation while fucking teacher which was the only decent scene in five episodes...
Well, blue balls are to be expected with Palmer. But with him (her?), it's all about character development. You could even say it's "realistic". Big quotation marks here, hold your horses. What I wanna say here is you won't magically find yourself with your cock in some random girl's mouth. Yeah I know there's Lauren but you know what I mean. And there's not supposed to be incest btw even if I agree the "friend" thing's pretty weird. Just take all these things in consideration and you might appreciate the game. Be patient. Or jerk off before playing the game it might help you :sneaky:

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes