cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if rejects dennis then no sex with teacher and if rejects other girls except johanna then no hj or bj.

Vuynjou

Jul 3, 2019
Damn the renders are amazing, i'm loving this game so far and Tamara and Johanna are adorable

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Hi guys, i want to now how much "sex" content this game have already, like, the MC already has sex with someone?

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Patch doesn't work, even manually named or using the mod. Perhaps it just doesn't work with the cracked versions.

Regardless, the story dialogs between you and the girls, frequently refers the parents as your parents/folks and NOT theirs, which kinda invalidates any naming conventions.

Shame.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The art in Palmer's games look fantastic, I do like his writing, but the slow burn development, combined with an engine that always seems to be just a bit too lagging and a bit too stiff really takes away from the experience.

And then he is always stingy with the amount of renders per sexual encounter. 1-2, sometimes 3-4, it's never enough honestly.
Looking at the sex scenes I always feel like "was that all? The writing was okay, but barely any renders?"

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i quit this game back at the end of chapter 4 or something...or didn't make it to the second half of chapter 5(don't remember)

MC keeps thinking about that tragedy, it's fine, he is traumatized, but at least tell us what happened so we can relate to!

Did he farted too loud and caused an avalanche and killed everyone in the area(aside MC, Tamara and Johanna)? Did he slipped and his skies flew against some gas-tank and exploded, and that explosion started a fire of a hotel?

Did he forget how to sit and basically body-slammed a family who was walking on a landmine?

Also Fuck Dennis! Why can't we refuse him? why we have to deal with his bullshit? the moment we say yes the first time, he got us forever...somehow...and i clicked NO! and still dealt with him...basically a guy, who is only good in talking with morons...because by reading other messages...he basically gets what he wants by blackmailing MC without any form of proofs! It's bluffing...and it's not even that good(if MC had a decent IQ)

Last edited:

CorujaCega

Jul 29, 2018
i quit this game back at the end of chapter 4 or something...or didn't make it to the second half of chapter 5(don't remember)

MC keeps thinking about that tragedy, it's fine, he is traumatized, but at least tell us what happened so we can relate to!

Did he farted too loud and caused an avalanche and killed everyone in the area(aside MC, Tamara and Johanna)? Did he slipped and his skies flew against some gas-tank and exploded, and that explosion started a fire of a hotel?

Did he forget how to sit and basically body-slammed a family who was walking on a landmine?

Also Fuck Dennis! Why can't we refuse him? why we have to deal with his bullshit? the moment we say yes the first time, he got us forever...somehow...and i clicked NO! and still dealt with him...basically a guy, who is only good in talking with morons...because by reading other messages...he basically gets what he wants by blackmailing MC without any form of proofs! It's bluffing...and it's not even that good(if MC had a decent IQ)
My only complain is really than we can't avoid him in any way, its ask too much Mc to actually do something to make him stop? for real? or we gonna have to wait until last chapter? really good game aside from Dennis its actually feels like the game would be the same without his existence.

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
You know how games like Sisterly Lust have tons of sex in them?

Think of that game, imagine all that sex....

Then remove it all and think of a handjob instead.
Thanks for the info, I checked out the discussion specifically to find out about this. Episode 7 and no real sex?...yeah, pass. Maybe if a was a DMD fan, or even knew what it was but...nah.
As always, wish the devs and fans the best. Will probably be back once its been long enough that I forget I checked this out and maybe things will have changed.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Why is on the first side a link for incest patch when you can´t download it. Please remove it or upload it on a place where everybody can get it for free !!!

Reactions: BlurryRender
3.30 star(s) 90 Votes