C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Not good. Not good at all, this ep 7. I rly don't care about Tamara. All that monologue about her, waste of time to me. And, man, why don't have a option to stop her in the bar? That break so much the story to the player. All other girls we have a choice, but the "bicchi" one, we are forced to just accept.

Hope we have more choices in the future about Tamara. Choices, to stop things with her.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
Not good. Not good at all, this ep 7. I rly don't care about Tamara. All that monologue about her, waste of time to me. And, man, why don't have a option to stop her in the bar? That break so much the story to the player. All other girls we have a choice, but the "bicchi" one, we are forced to just accept.

Hope we have more choices in the future about Tamara. Choices, to stop things with her.
You don't need go to club... Is your choice...

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
is it a good choice to accept the nerds offer or is it bad??
Can you get all the girls without his offer? or at least the teacher?

Last edited:

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Yeah, and too much for me. She is too cute, I'm not into dirty girls but nervertheless she is too naive for me. x)
That's why I'm more with Rachel.

But don't misinterpret me. I like both sisters, I prefer keep friends.. friends. :p
That's fine, Rachel is actually my 2nd choice so i get where you're coming from (y)
Fuck Tamara tho

Reactions: Mareeeeta

BlurryRender

Sep 25, 2017
NOTE: These are cracked versions of a game that is meant to be played online only.
I thought the game was cracked to be played offline... Was I wrong? When I run any episode, I get a white background with a little bird and a message telling me "No internet access". I don't hate birds, but if someone can explain how to get rid of the message abd play, they're welcome!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is this online only or can we play without internet?
online only.

Need more Rachel and Amy, don't care about Johanna and Tamara. :/
HEATHEN!!!!!!!!!!! BURN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought the game was cracked to be played offline... Was I wrong? When I run any episode, I get a white background with a little bird and a message telling me "No internet access". I don't hate birds, but if someone can explain how to get rid of the message abd play, they're welcome!
cracked let's player to play w/o using browser to play but game still needs to load things from love-joint.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
cracked let's player to play w/o using browser to play but game still needs to load things from love-joint.
And there are no problems with love-joint? It is probably a stupid question but it seems confusing to me.

Reactions: BlurryRender

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Awesome renders you are one of the few devs i can actually play the game and not extracting the images.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes