crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
I've always wondered how/why Palmer's got their high patreon number (~5,000 patrons)? I mean this game and DFD have pretty good renders and a semi-quasi decent story at times (albeit the pacing is extremely slow at times) but they're nothing groundbreaking or revolutionary compared to similar games in this genre? Add to it the unnecessary VN engine they use and the limited animations they put in their games it baffles me to see the over the top support they get...

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
You don't need go to club... Is your choice...
This choice don't shows to me. I have choose all the "i dont care, do what you want" choices before. Jhoana just say Tamara want be saved, and then, go direct to the club. I will play again to see its right, or my save are bugged.

Last edited:
Reactions: steelcold78

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
I've always wondered how/why Palmer's got their high patreon number (~5,000 patrons)? I mean this game and DFD have pretty good renders and a semi-quasi decent story at times (albeit the pacing is extremely slow at times) but they're nothing groundbreaking or revolutionary compared to similar games in this genre? Add to it the unnecessary VN engine they use and the limited animations they put in their games it baffles me to see the over the top support they get...
Game is good, update monthly und you have access to 3 games... Next game is in development... Any other dev with that? Cracked version are full off bugs...

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Blue ball after handjob? interesting...
Tamara specifically tells him she's not gonna let him fuck her easily, and will most likely tease him to no end (and my personal assumption, she will only let him do it the moment Johana seems to be ready for it, then she will go and do it before Johana)

So, yes, getting blueballed is way more deep than just "i need to cum once"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didnt explain every sex scene to let him actually enjoy something lol, also, i focused more on explaining the actual plot of the 2 episodes, since Rachel's scene is irrelevant and you can even avoid it if you want (im even assumming that on next episode's synopsis, it will not be mentioned, assuming the "real choice" is just fapping on the bathroom, because choices dont matter anyways)

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
Tamara specifically tells him she's not gonna let him fuck her easily, and will most likely tease him to no end (and my personal assumption, she will only let him do it the moment Johana seems to be ready for it, then she will go and do it before Johana)

So, yes, getting blueballed is way more deep than just "i need to cum once"

I didnt explain every sex scene to let him actually enjoy something lol, also, i focused more on explaining the actual plot of the 2 episodes, since Rachel's scene is irrelevant and you can even avoid it if you want (im even assumming that on next episode's synopsis, it will not be mentioned, assuming the "real choice" is just fapping on the bathroom, because choices dont matter anyways)
Tamara says that Johanna can't be first... When Johanna is ready, then Tamara make next step... And Johanna is ready soon, when see that no need babysitting MC more...

You can see your choices in introduction: "last episode"...

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
but they're nothing groundbreaking or revolutionary compared to similar games in this genre? Add to it the unnecessary VN engine they use and the limited animations they put in their games it baffles me to see the over the top support they get...
r you sure about that? believe me the story is amazing compared to family-cest games out there where the mc can easily get laid or another family member have slut personality, besides his games provide good arts, music, sound effect, screen effect where not so many adult games out there have that good package
So who can you sleep with so far?
Ms Walsh : ep4, ep 5
Tamara : ep 7
Lauren : ep 4, ep 5
Rachel : ep 6, ep7
Johanna : ep5, ep6, ep7

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And there are no problems with love-joint? It is probably a stupid question but it seems confusing to me.
no problems with online versions except require quite a bit from computer's graphic card.

Ms Walsh : ep4, ep 5
Tamara : ep 7
Lauren : ep 4, ep 5
Rachel : ep 6, ep7
Johanna : ep5, ep6, ep7
technically mc fucks ms walsh only once, tamara just gives crude hj and no sex with johanna yet (close but .......).

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
You should check Summertime Saga so you can have a heartattack then

2D art, which even if respectable (original art instead of the same 3D models every dev has access to) is far from "the best" ~ barely around average art, honestly

Updates like 2 times per YEAR, still has around 19k patreons, racking up 50k USD per MONTH

You also have to start over every time because saves aren't even compatible between versions

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
Ugh...... Just finished EP7 and am not thrilled. So far the MC has proven to be a true panty waste. He allows Eric/Dennis to keep doing his bs when he should have gotten all the girls together with the teacher and told them all about D/E's online scam for nudes. And now he is gonna let his sister dominate him after she has pulled her bs. She died to me the moment she came up with the plan to "date" D/E for any reason. I wish we had been given the choice to do anything other than go to the bar and be used by her. At least give the option to push her away or something. I would have really enjoyed being given the option to buy them a round of drinks and then leave them there and go home or call one of the other girls up and do something with them. I still like Johanna and would love to see more with her along with Amy and Morgan. But Lauren is a useless tramp, putting on airs like she is somebody. Rachel maybe worth sometime but there is a lot of history there to be dealt with and trust to be regained, feels like they (and I can't believe I am saying this) have jumped back in bed to quickly. If they are to be a true romantic couple then there should be more than hey we are horny lets hump dialogue between them.

Reactions: Drazzin and C.M.Cas

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The highlight for me in DFD was telling Amanda I didn't want a relationship with her, mainly because I had the goddess that is Kathy.

Similar thing going on here....

When I can tell Tamara to take a flying leap out of my MC's life?

She makes me want to go back to DFD and tell Amanda all is forgiven because she didn't annoy me as much as this tart does.

I'm normally a calm and gentle girl, delicate as a roses petal but this bitch makes me mad.

Jealous of her and Dennis?

Balls, I was happy, they are perfect for each other. Both irritating parasites.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
most scenes are with friending with dennis and lauren, rest don't depend on either (besides tamara's scene). dunno if there are scenes with amy and what's her name (don't think so since mc actually doesn't talk with them much yet).

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
As far as I can tell, this hasn't really been discussed but it's pretty clear that Tamara is in a really fucked up state mentally (or at least, I think that's what is Palmer intending).

Most of the discussion here seems to be about how much of a bitch Tamara is. While that's still true to some extent (her bitchiness is apparent in the flashbacks), her being messed up from the accident is what's really driving her behaviour.

Firstly, it seems like Tamara had a crush on MC even before the accident. The way I interpreted the flashback with Tamara convincing MC to break up with Rachel is that Tamara is jealous of Rachel and wants MC to end things badly with her so she can have MC to herself. This sets up her psyche/frame of mind before the accident.

Next, the accident happens. It's still (intentionally) not clear what happened, but needless to say it was traumatic for both Tamara and MC. As competitive (and arrogant to an extent) person, Tamara's trauma manifests itself as her being nasty and mean to others (as is suggested by Johanna). Playing fictional character armchair psychologist, Tamara's mean attitude to others may be a way of isolating herself socially, perhaps punishing herself for the accident.

As for her attitude during the events of the game, Tamara feels like the only one who understands (or could understand) her is MC. Already previously crushing on MC, Tamara feels a need to manipulate MC to "claim" him. Tamara blames MC for the accident (and says only she knows the "truth") in order to guilt trip him, try and socially isolate him and make him dependant on Tamara. Tamara does this because she wants to "share the pain" with MC. She just wants it to be her and MC, she doesn't feel like anyone else could understand them. She feels jealous of Johanna in particular as she always thought herself and MC "above" Johanna, a feeling that only intensified (unhealthily) after sharing the trauma with MC. The stunt with Dennis was obviously enough an attempt to make MC jealous, but is also a cry for help.

MC also finding Tamara's file on Ms Mosley's desk is also a hint that Tamara is not doing great mentally.

So yeah, Tamara is/was still a bitch, but she's clearly more complicated than that, and she is clearly not doing well mentally (probably worse than MC, whose agrophobia has basically vanished after a day). Still, its gonna take a Herculean writing effort on Palmer's part to redeem her

Also while I'm here I may as well add my two cents about Dennis and MC's probable/intended relationship to the two girls.

Last edited:

lordthai

Jan 24, 2018
How can i know if i'm miss a sex scence or not?
I remember i have sex with lauren, rachel, ms. walse. One time each person.
There're any more?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How can i know if i'm miss a sex scence or not?
I remember i have sex with lauren, rachel, ms. walse. One time each person.
There're any more?
with tamara on club.

and 1337bob: mc, tamara and johanna can't be related by default since then patreon would throw game out of there.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes