Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
MC keeps thinking about that tragedy, it's fine, he is traumatized, but at least tell us what happened so we can relate to!
I feel like what happened is that at the slopes, Tamara tried an advance on him, and while fooling around, MC said "no, damn, you're my sister" and on all this yada yada, they caused the avalanche somehow

The MC got a bit surprised when Tamara stradled him at the school and at the bar, but he didnt flinch at all besides that, which makes me think its not something new

Reactions: Jaun Karr

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I feel like what happened is that at the slopes, Tamara tried an advance on him, and while fooling around, MC said "no, damn, you're my sister" and on all this yada yada, they caused the avalanche somehow

The MC got a bit surprised when Tamara stradled him at the school and at the bar, but he didnt flinch at all besides that, which makes me think its not something new
I think its more complicated than that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
Why is on the first side a link for incest patch when you can´t download it. Please remove it or upload it on a place where everybody can get it for free !!!
There is no patch... You make incest in game setting... :)

macinblack

Jan 22, 2019
Thanks for the info, I checked out the discussion specifically to find out about this. Episode 7 and no real sex?...yeah, pass. Maybe if a was a DMD fan, or even knew what it was but...nah.
As always, wish the devs and fans the best. Will probably be back once its been long enough that I forget I checked this out and maybe things will have changed.
You can (at least by my playthrough) have sex with at least three characters as of the end of this episode. You just can't sleep with your sisters...yet.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi guys, i want to now how much "sex" content this game have already, like, the MC already has sex with someone?
after ep 7 a lot although like later was said it's only few pics per scene but still.

Then remove it all and think of a handjob instead.
nope, mc has banged nearly every1 by now.

Also Fuck Dennis! Why can't we refuse him?
if you tell to teacher about dennis then dennis won't be in that big pain in ass anymore/atm.

is it me or is chapter 4 unplayable? keeps reverting to chapter 3
official online version or unofficial offline version?

did it have some kind of offline version....
only unofficial versions which still are online versions.

can someone tell me how do you transfer saves?
after each ep you create backup (ch1_DH_backup.dhb, ch2_DH_backup.dhb, etc) when games gives that option (after reaching end of ep's content) and when you start next ep you load that backup.

after latest eps I gotta say wow, wouldn't have thought that Rachel is that kind of girl since she seemed to be good girl, Lauren surprised bit too after her offer to mc but it was kinda expected, Johanna all I got to say wow since she has such a nice body (error on mc's thoughts says that he saw Johanna only halfnaked when it was full frontal view), Tamara keeps getting weirder but if it leads with sex with mc then by all means and she has as nice body as her sister has, Amy is starting to like mc so they'll fuck eachothers in future and rest are more or less on path to have sex with mc.

of course all that above bit depends what choices made.

Reactions: insaen

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Thanks for the info, I checked out the discussion specifically to find out about this. Episode 7 and no real sex?...yeah, pass. Maybe if a was a DMD fan, or even knew what it was but...nah.
As always, wish the devs and fans the best. Will probably be back once its been long enough that I forget I checked this out and maybe things will have changed.
Well, that's not entirely true. I haven't played 6 and 7, but in #5 you can fuck the teacher if you make the right choices.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
if you tell to teacher about dennis then dennis won't be in that big pain in ass anymore/atm.
That's what I figured. First agree to bang her, then tell her the truth, definitely think that would lead to less influence by that Eddy Redmaine-looking dickhead!!!

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes