cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
theres any chance to get this game port to android? thanks for who will reply
should be playable on android too, just not recommended since game reqs quite a much kick from computer.

When is the mc gonna stop being a bitch? I would really like to break Dennis jaw at some point. Had to warn him too many times and all the mc does is go cry to momma Johanna lol
sooner or later.

I thought Tamara just give me a HJ? Or i miss something here?
yes but it is sex too, just no penetrating (as of yet).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
tamara is that weird girl who works in schooloffice, johanna is that sweet innocent (and could say bit dumb) girl who is in class with mc.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Oh wow, it's out already? I thought it wouldn't air before DfD was finished, haha, well I'm not complaining at all, happy to have yet another new game to keep my eyes on, a game that by the looks of it might be really good, the art at least is amazing :p
What is this animation from.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I have just played ep 2. And there were some preview pics from ep 1 for ep 2 that I didnt encounter. And having almost no choice I think to impact the game yet, I was wondering if those are there just because.. You know like fan art.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes some previews we see in end of ep aren't in next ep.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
based on how 6 and 7 were more or less accidental leaks I'd say many weeks.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
JFC I think I need some anti-depressants now. The art is a total treat but the story is painful to play through. I've only done three episodes and I assume stuff will be revealed but up until now I've been playing this from a first-person perspective and I can't relate to the guilt at all. I'm having disconnects in relation to the whole self-insertion thing because I have no fucking clue what exactly I'm supposed to be feeling guilty about or even if I actually deserve to feel guilty. Maybe I'm taking it all on my shoulders and accepting my role as some kind of whipping boy because of survivors guilt? I have no clue. Which all makes some of the MC's actions and dialogue choices which I have no input in feel very frustrating.
Another frustrating issue, which is actually my own fault, is that before I even fired the game up I felt drawn to Tamara. So yeah, so far I feel like I kicked myself in the nuts on that one.

I might sound like I'm totally at odds but even if I'm not enjoying myself with the story I couldn't walk away from this one prematurely just yet. It's just so darn beautiful. I just hope the story starts on the upturn soon, I feel like I've taken too many gut punches already.

Does anyone know how many episodes are planned for this one?

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
amyprev1.png

This month's episode gives more love to the beautiful Amy.

And of course, a lot more to come following what happened in last month's episode!

Attached to the post as always is the full version of the above image.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes