Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
I'm getting kinda worried about palmers patreon numbers, he is loosing patreons at an alarming rate. Down almost 20% in half a year. Anyone know why so many are jumping ship?

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Didn't that end kinda recently? They have been loosing patreons since beginning of 2019. Did they make any large shifts in how they release content or such?

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I'm getting kinda worried about palmers patreon numbers, he is loosing patreons at an alarming rate. Down almost 20% in half a year. Anyone know why so many are jumping ship?
Just speculating, but IMO the writing took a very steep decline midway DFD and since both him and Z have refused to acknowledge any problems, it is hard to inspire confidence in their supporters.

CarpeDickem

Jul 30, 2019
I was a supporter for over a year.

I always thought the writing was terrible and juvenile, but I was happy to support because the renders were amazing and he had a constant and regular output.
Then he started missing deadlines left and right and giving the most ridiculous excuses, as if he thought we were stupid.
Then came DH which basically reads as if it’s being written by an adolescent in the peak of puberty.

Oh yeah, and then I found out about Dr. PinkCake, easiest switch ever.

Last edited:

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
The drop literally started after MC fucked Amanda in DFD. Its just natural since we had a really good build-up with Amanda and after that was over and they finally did it, people started leaving. Fortunately we can still do what we want thanks to the patrons: create VNs and then release them for free.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

1574416685853.png

A lot of people have voiced their concerns about your choices not mattering when it comes to DH. We have on a number of occasions said they matter even more than they did in anything else we've ever done before, especially DFD. Since DH is moving ahead at a slower pace and we want the scenes to feel even more realistic, that takes time to build up. We definitely understand you guys on this point. Now it's time to reap the rewards.

We're now reaching episode 9, and this is the biggest one we've done so far in a lot of ways. There are five scenes (with different girls) with research content, three of which are optional and dependent on your previous choices during the past episodes. Every member of the development team are doing extraordinary work on this one.
DH is now moving out of vanilla territory. You'll find out why in this episode. And of course, more previews to come!

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
Just speculating, but IMO the writing took a very steep decline midway DFD and since both him and Z have refused to acknowledge any problems, it is hard to inspire confidence in their supporters.
I think you’re also missing the fact that DFD ended, a lot of people obviously found us through DFD and pledged to us to keep access to that game. Of course we expected a drop when it ended. We haven’t refused to acknowledge problems, we just cannot repeat ourselves to every very similar complaint/comment. We both read all feedback and took it in as we always do!

Reactions: M.Sato

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
I think you’re also missing the fact that DFD ended, a lot of people obviously found us through DFD and pledged to us to keep access to that game. Of course we expected a drop when it ended. We haven’t refused to acknowledge problems, we just cannot repeat ourselves to every very similar complaint/comment. We both read all feedback and took it in as we always do!
Hahaha. Very funny. Good jock

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes