swooop

Jan 2, 2018
This story is well-written for the most part, but the conflict with Dennis feels so unnecessary. And Dennis' "blackmail" is pathetic. "Do what I say or I'll tell the whole world you spent 1000 hours in a video game!" Like.. Oh no! Anything but that!

Apart from the unnecessary conflict between Dennis and the MC, the story and the girls keep me invested in the game. And I wanna make sweet love to Johanna.

elink

Nov 2, 2017
Can please someone post a direct link to the incest patch file? The link in the 1st post doesnt work for me :(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This story is well-written for the most part, but the conflict with Dennis feels so unnecessary. And Dennis' "blackmail" is pathetic. "Do what I say or I'll tell the whole world you spent 1000 hours in a video game!" Like.. Oh no! Anything but that!
cause mc is supposed to be ~world class skier and was supposed to recovering from accident and training not playing videogames.

swooop

Jan 2, 2018
cause mc is supposed to be ~world class skier and was supposed to recovering from accident and training not playing videogames.
Even still, it's weak blackmail.
1.) If MC doesn't want to be a world-class skiier anymore then who cares.
2.) If MC still wants to be a world-class skiier then he can still prove himself by getting back into training and skiing competitions.

Either way, the world finding about his video game addiction is meaningless. This is the only poor writing in this game tho.

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
For someone who is interested in the game but didn't played it yet... Will this game like DMD where you can have only one girl (only two for sex) or is a harem possible?
Thanks for the answer.
It will not be one girl only.

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
2.) If MC still wants to be a world-class skiier then he can still prove himself by getting back into training and skiing competitions.

Either way, the world finding about his video game addiction is meaningless. This is the only poor writing in this game tho.
1) The people around him care. E.g. Rachel, Johanna, Tamara (in her own way), etc. In fact, all the girls do, in their own way. It's part of their character arc.
2) That's what he's been trying to do now for quite a few episodes. Leaving the security of being left alone in his bedroom, where he is safe, and taking progressive steps to overcome the guilt he is feeling. While doing this, he is also building up a closer connection to the people that was there before the accident. He is starting to believe in himself again.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

yes it's weak but doubt his teammates and bosses would like that he's been slacking instead training. there are worse protagonists.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ep 7 release for free (sorta) was accidental so ep 8 release will feel longer.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there is incest patch but works only on hacked versions (same as officials except no need to goto dev's site).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
next year unless it's xmas present like dfd 19 and preqs.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes