pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
PalmerToday at 6:59 AM

Everyone: Double Homework Ep10 has been released! Thank you so much for your support, and we hope you had a great holiday. Click the link below to start playing!

sprTitleCh10.png

Reactions: .ox and Krull

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I'm hesitating to try this game but I love how youthful and cute the two redhairs in the first post are, so I'll give it a shot just because of those two ahah. Very nice models.

I briefly read on this thread that there are some interrogations about the relationship between some characters: was the game really made with incest in mind or not ? I just want what feels the most natural in the dialogues, how the author imagined the relationships to begin with. I usually set stuff for the incest relationship (since it's just patreon rules being annoying) but for this game I'm hesitating, I want to do it only if it was made/thought for it. Thx in advance for your reply.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if there was incest thought it flew out of window after patreon changed rules but you can change relationships to be incestous but like said it won't be fully shown in dialogue.

Reactions: fabulous007

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I've only played the first two episodes, but I have to say the game looks amazing. On the flip side, the game engine isn't the best, and the major plot point makes no sense in a first-person story. Everyone keeps alluding to a tragic event, but you don't know what happened. That kinda totally breaks immersion for me, because the character obviously would know what happened. It's likely meant to be mysterious, but it's really just annoying.
I may try again after a while just for the aesthetics of the game, but I may just take a pass.
(I guess I should have made this a review instead of a comment.)

Xfigico

Jul 29, 2018
I'm hesitating to try this game but I love how youthful and cute the two redhairs in the first post are, so I'll give it a shot just because of those two ahah. Very nice models.

I briefly read on this thread that there are some interrogations about the relationship between some characters: was the game really made with incest in mind or not ? I just want what feels the most natural in the dialogues, how the author imagined the relationships to begin with. I usually set stuff for the incest relationship (since it's just patreon rules being annoying) but for this game I'm hesitating, I want to do it only if it was made/thought for it. Thx in advance for your reply.
It's up to you, really. If you want it to have incest, you can change their relationship to being your sisters. Though a few lines wouldn't fit ("Your folks are waiting").
It does make the overall setting make a bit more sense, as the characters feel more like sisters to you than really good friends.

Reactions: fabulous007

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Thank you both Xfigico and cxx, but if I understand well there's no definite answer, and both ways feel more natural and less natural at the same time: the incest mode because of some dialogues that do not fit, and the non-incest mode because the story/relationship feel manufactured for it ?
If that's the case I guess I'll choose incest, I prefer consistent story over consistent dialogues.

Reactions: zephrates

CarpeDickem

Jul 30, 2019
I've only played the first two episodes, but I have to say the game looks amazing. On the flip side, the game engine isn't the best, and the major plot point makes no sense in a first-person story. Everyone keeps alluding to a tragic event, but you don't know what happened. That kinda totally breaks immersion for me, because the character obviously would know what happened. It's likely meant to be mysterious, but it's really just annoying.
I may try again after a while just for the aesthetics of the game, but I may just take a pass.
(I guess I should have made this a review instead of a comment.)
This, absolutely this.

It’s just a very cheap story telling mechanism to try to keep you guessing.
But yeah it’s cheap and it’s being very badly used in this game. Like how am I supposed to identify with the MC when I know he knows something I do not? But then I’m supposed to be him because I’m the one making the choices for him lol

Good story telling would be to give you the feeling that you know everything about your character.
And then, when you least expect it, you bring the plot twist.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well for definitive answer you should ask from devs (palmer etc) if dh was supposed to have incest, depending when making of dh started aka was it before after patreon fuck up can shred some light into that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not bad update but no nudity and due that no sex at all (besides on what happened previously) besides mc getting footjob. only plot advancing.

*sad*

Patan

May 28, 2017
not bad update but no nudity and due that no sex at all (besides on what happened previously) besides mc getting footjob. only plot advancing.

*sad*
Don't worry next two updates gonna have plenty of action in it.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Can yo tell me who are suppoused to be Tamara and Johanna? Daughter, wife, girlfriend, landlord?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can yo tell me who are suppoused to be Tamara and Johanna? Daughter, wife, girlfriend, landlord?
they are sisters.

Are Tamara and Johanna sisters? they look really alike
yes (twins).

Tamara, Johana and the MC are siblings, its not stated as such cuz "patreon is a bitch", so, you gotta set the relationship when you start
dunno if they originally were supposed to be siblings (palmer hasn't told about it).

Reactions: Gguga12

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I wonder, if you don't tell Dennis to go fuck himself and help him with his "plan", does he still outs you in Ep.8? I assume this moment in the story would be linear but I'm too lazy to replay this game just to try and tolerate this bitch and check this stuff for myself. Was anyone playing as his "buddy ol' pal" to tell what actually transpires with Dennis in that playthrough?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
my guess is that no and that prolly would delay getting on goodside with that gamergirl and her friend.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes