BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Thanks for sharing and looking forward to playing through this VN again :) Still can't wait to give that nerd a good wedgie and head in the toilet flush in the future maybe even some good old fashioned brutal beating to keep him away from the sister. When the MC finally grows are a pair in the future hopefully ;)

fo4urm

Oct 17, 2017
Just looking for a little info on whether the choices are carried over from episode to episode. Or do we have to wait for an offline version to become available?

Sidereel

Mar 17, 2018
It's up to you, really. If you want it to have incest, you can change their relationship to being your sisters. Though a few lines wouldn't fit ("Your folks are waiting").
It does make the overall setting make a bit more sense, as the characters feel more like sisters to you than really good friends.
Kind of felt like they being the MC's cousins fit better than being the sisters. Then most of the dialogue would fit.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Just looking for a little info on whether the choices are carried over from episode to episode. Or do we have to wait for an offline version to become available?
Judging from past palmer games including dfd I'm going to say yes they carry over

melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
Too many moderator for little content, within the rules, and comments are deleted, topics are moved, the forum is losing the democracy.
yeah some of the modders on this site i think need to lose their positions some are great where they just let ppl talk and they dont really interfere that much unless it get too far but some are just insanely anal and just instantly kill conversations if its something they dont like or if it goes just slightly off topic

Someshyguy

Jul 11, 2019
The plot thickens o_0 And this thread exploded with new messages lol

Yeah, they do carry over but you have to play all in the same way (online/downloaded) or backup save. They affect the recap at the start of each ep aside from the standard stuff.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
before i download this, can someone say if we have to keep tolerate that nerd kid??
and if yes? what did he do this time??
downloads are cracked versions which can stop working at any chapter.

how many sex scenes does ch 8 have? i just want to know if i got everything
ch8 has none besides flashback of that bitch redhead's hj.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes