cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sure those but can those be considered as sex is up-to-debate.

wil2rennes

May 28, 2017
how many sex scenes does ch 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8 have? i just want to know

see better a walkthrough .

thank you

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Man im only at the ep 1 but i like what i played so far and its your game i wont criticize the engine choice and all that
but who the f throuth that it was a good idea to download the game as you play????? let me download even a 7 gb file if i have to and play the game in full i know its 2020 but not all of us have decent internet ffs

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Honestly I'm starting to despise Tamara almost as much as Dennis... Felt fucking good to deny her the stick. You ain't getting shit from me bitch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: oysterkeeper

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
Honestly I'm starting to despise Tamara almost as much as Dennis... Felt fucking good to deny her the stick. You ain't getting shit from be bitch.
Common, it was obvious from the beginning it's just her game to get attention. Yeah, bitchy as hell, but still she knows what she wants :)

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
I have just one question and you wish to respond it within spoiler mod. So Tamara wil be mean and different all along or can we bond back and she can be nice for a change ? I know me if not i cannot keep up, this will only despress me

Reactions: JapanFreak

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any walktrough
no, your decisions matter what you see.

I have just one question and you wish to respond it within spoiler mod. So Tamara wil be mean and different all along or can we bond back and she can be nice for a change ? I know me if not i cannot keep up, this will only despress me

Whats the difference of accepting denis offer or not?
mc doesn't fuck teacher (further differences no idea since broke contract with him like all/most did).

Reactions: JapanFreak
3.30 star(s) 90 Votes