Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
$20 January Preview: Scene with Amy coming this month!

20preview.png

A lot of people love how good Amy looks. And we totally agree.

This month the $20 platinum patrons will receive a special visual bonus scene with her!

This special scene & Double Homework – Episode 11 will be released on at the end of January!

Reactions: DanThaMan

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
Am I the only one that likes Lauren, she's bomb
Apparently, no. She is goodlooking, ladylike, has a wonderful body and slutty enough but not too much. Also she can cook and shows "womenlike" care for MC. She is simply a perfect wife-material. In real life i would choose her over other girls. But as it's a game, she is not as interesting to play with, if u know what i mean. Her backstory isn't as developed and she feels a bit empty and lacks smth special.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea in rl lauren or johanna would be 1st choice as a wife but as sexpartner all of them (even tamara).

Reactions: Tom10

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Apparently, no. She is goodlooking, ladylike, has a wonderful body and slutty enough but not too much. Also she can cook and shows "womenlike" care for MC. She is simply a perfect wife-material. In real life i would choose her over other girls. But as it's a game, she is not as interesting to play with, if u know what i mean. Her backstory isn't as developed and she feels a bit empty and lacks smth special.
It's funny how different peoples tastes are. I hated Laurens personality so much from the beginning as well as Rachels so I have pretty much ignored them both. They are also the least attractive ones to me. I would have liked to banged the teacher but wasn't willing to take the assholes deal for it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you know you can quit the deal basically right after and having good time with teacher might increase your stats with her.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
you know you can quit the deal basically right after and having good time with teacher might increase your stats with her.
Nope, I didn't but I still wouldn't have done it. Not worth it to have to agree to anything with that little prick.

Reactions: Boneprone

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
does the mc get any more likeable as the story goes on? i couldn't get through ep 1
Not really. You could sympathize with him and his depression if you knew what the big accident was but they don't tell you what it is. Maybe after episode 8 they tell ya but I don't know.

lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
do save file from previous chapter needs to be load on the next chapter? if not how can the game know my choices from previous chapter?

Mar 27, 2019
Get a pencil and write down these directions.
#1) Go back one page
#2) Scroll down 8 posts
#3) Click link
#4) Play episode 9
#5) Click other link
#6) Play episode 10
#7) Learn how to use SEARCH
#8) Have a nice day
He might be asking about cracked versions like the links in the OP. Granted, if that's the case, he could have done a better job of asking...but hey...way to be snarky

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
He might be asking about cracked versions like the links in the OP. Granted, if that's the case, he could have done a better job of asking...but hey...way to be snarky
Yea, the link is posted three times one page back. And you're right I was for sure in a snarky mood. I did wish him a nice day though. :p

Mar 27, 2019
Yea, the link is posted three times one page back. And you're right I was for sure in a snarky mood. I did wish him a nice day though. :p
Yes...yes you did :LOL:, but those links aren't for cracked downloadable versions afaik...I'm waiting for those myself because I prefer not to play online. And since I don't, I also don't know if you can use saves for the cracked games for the online episodes...maybe you can. Like I said, don't know.

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Yes...yes you did :LOL:, but those links aren't for cracked downloadable versions afaik...I'm waiting for those myself because I prefer not to play online. And since I don't, I also don't know if you can use saves for the cracked games for the online episodes...maybe you can. Like I said, don't know.
You can use the backup files you make at the end of an episode. You don't have to start from ep1. I just don't feel like waiting three months for ep 10. I do however dl the cracked versions when they become available so I can have the complete game and play it front to back whenever I want. Those redheads are like strawberrys on my Corn Flakes I wanna eat em up. :p

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes