cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
links to ep 9 and 10 were posted some pages ago.

also cracked versions are exactly same as official free versions and crackeds have same dling assets thingy as online versions and cracked might stop someday if palmer decides to up his drm.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
cracked versions are made from free public versions and don't have any benefits compared to free public online versions, saves between versions should be compatible.

so basically no reason to play cracked versions since with same effort can play online version.

Someshyguy

Jul 11, 2019
Am I the only one that likes Lauren, she's bomb
Well, they say first impression is very important for a reason- and she does make the best first impression (aside from Tam and Jo); she has class and finesse without appearing to be the stereotypical "high maintenance bimbo/trophy wife", imho at least. Every girl has her qualities and charms but yeah, out of the ones in class, I'd probably go for Lauren. Do hope we get to know more of her background and character (as well as the others).

Just don't have any money to support (god knows there's more than a couple devs I would if I could...)
Ditto

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
Double Homework Episode 11 – Preview 3

walshprev.png

Of course we haven’t forgotten about our favorite teacher, Ms. Walsh, who is in episode 11 along with the other girls…

Double Homework – Episode 11 will be released on at the end of January!

Reactions: Bera Cansever

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Absolutely loving this! DFD is a brilliant game and this is no less brilliant. Smoking hot girls, interesting scenarios and more. Brilliant work!

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
I would love a walk-through so I could see if playing the alternate routes is worth the time.
Only thing I don't care for in the game is the length of time scene transitions and 'loading assets' takes. There seems to have been two major banches: taking up with Lauren [she's not my cup of tea so I'd didn't go there] and, of course, Dennis's offer [did anyone choose that?!].

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018

laurenprev.png

Obviously we haven’t forgotten about this beauty… Cute dating scene.

The key thing to remember, choices matter…

Double Homework – Episode 11 will be released on at the end of January!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I would love a walk-through so I could see if playing the alternate routes is worth the time.
Only thing I don't care for in the game is the length of time scene transitions and 'loading assets' takes. There seems to have been two major banches: taking up with Lauren [she's not my cup of tea so I'd didn't go there] and, of course, Dennis's offer [did anyone choose that?!].
loading assets and long transitions happens since it's online game (no offline version coming up (palmer learned something from dfd) at least not until game is done even if then) and engine is heavyish. as for walkthrough and branches 1st very unlikely (since it'd take a lot time to test all paths) and there are many branches not just lauren and dennis.

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
loading assets and long transitions happens since it's online game (no offline version coming up (palmer learned something from dfd) at least not until game is done even if then) and engine is heavyish. as for walkthrough and branches 1st very unlikely (since it'd take a lot time to test all paths) and there are many branches not just lauren and dennis.
Fair enough

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
between the long ass transitions,the mystery accident and dennis,this is not very enjoyable so far and i'm only on ep4..nice renders though.

video game hours as blackmail??WTF??? lol,,thats weak....all the MC has to do is snitch on Dennis,to the teacher and the other girls...DONE! thats literally all it would take,,,but NOOOOOO,,we're expected to kick all logic to the curb,,lol

oh ffs! the further i get the more retarded the MC gets,,,whats a pussy he is!! Tamara goes with dennis and all he does is ""oh i'm frozen like a lil bitch,whatever shall i do?" "imma go to my room and sulk" c'mon man...

i get that its fiction,,but you literally have to suspend all logic to believe anyone would be such a bitch..

*sorry i'm being kinda harsh,,but as someone who has dealt with bullies and gotten plenty of ass,,its just not even slightly believable..

Last edited:
Reactions: oysterkeeper

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
Nope, I didn't but I still wouldn't have done it. Not worth it to have to agree to anything with that little prick.
i'm right there with ya...i would have liked to take care of the Dennis problem right off the rip,,either a beating or just outting his plans to everyone,,BUT NO!!!!...the MC gotta be a tight lipped bitch that allows himself to be blackmailed over some damn video game hours(so lame)..

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes