Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Damn you Palmer! That ending was cruel :LOL: also fucking hot :love:

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
Double Homework – Episode 9 officially released for free!

CG_Tamara_14.png

We hope you enjoy it, and please remember to report any bugs or feedback to our Discord channel. Happy Valentines Day all!

Reactions: oysterkeeper

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Great work :love:
Looks fine But size is so small 600mb 9 episodes i thought some 5 or 6 gb :unsure:

Shaman Zuma

Aug 20, 2019
For some reason, I can't play this game in the way it's meant to be, without offending any fan of this game, could someone upload the ripped CGs? depriving myself of these girls would be a "blue balls" for me, thanks.

Reactions: rKnight

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
cant believe how many support this guys shitty way of making each ep into a new game :FacePalm:
when the game is finished the people will have around 20 renpy for only 1 game....
and dont mistake it, the games have amazing renders but..... to have a game separate by chapters into a new renpy is beyond frustrating.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I like how the teacher immediately forgets you fucked her brains out. Did they remove that scene or did everybody develop amnesia?

Reactions: Punto

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any sex with the redheads?
touching with that innocent redhead and hj and licking with that bitchy sister.

Is this game animated?
nope.

I like how the teacher immediately forgets you fucked her brains out. Did they remove that scene or did everybody develop amnesia?
if you mean 1st time after date then they made deal that it didn't happen and 2nd time she was too drunk to remember it afterwards and either case nobody else knew about them having sex, not even dennis (he might suspect but no evidence). if headmistress has evidence about what happened during that night when mc fucked teacher she hasn't taken any action.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Hmm, played ch11, and now i wonder how they'll handle the cliffhanger. I can only hope they don't go on a similar route to Amanda in DFD, and make Johanna turn bitch mode on and become very unlikeable. Granted, as opposed to DFD, in this case, it would be kinda warranted, since the reaction would be based on something true, not on bullshit, since she saw the MC naked with Tamara, but still..

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes