cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well yea ch 7 not ch 8 and ch 7 was playable via link posted to this thread.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ok qstion iff the incest mod is free why can i not DL it form Itch.io
and i do have a account there there is no DL button so iff some1 can upload it and so whe can dl them from the OP page

Patan

May 28, 2017
ok qstion iff the incest mod is free why can i not DL it form Itch.io
and i do have a account there there is no DL button so iff some1 can upload it and so whe can dl them from the OP page
You can change the relationship status in the game don't need to download anything.

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016
What is the 'real' relation supposed to be? like daughter for dessert got changed to friend instead of daughter so what was this one?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no incest originally, they were and are just friends (with benefits). you can changer relations whatever you like and can do same in dfd.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I have used the incest patch but i'm guessing it only works for patrons as the characters are still calling themselves by there names ? Unless i'm doing something wrong

Patan

May 28, 2017
I have used the incest patch but i'm guessing it only works for patrons as the characters are still calling themselves by there names ? Unless i'm doing something wrong
You are doing something wrong it works if you are not patreon as well, also you don't need patch you can change the relationship status on game menu

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
You are doing something wrong it works if you are not patreon as well, also you don't need patch you can change the relationship status on game menu
Weird I open the web page and click on the patch then save, then it tells me to reload the game and it's still not working? Hmmm I am playing the online game maybe that is it ?

Patan

May 28, 2017
Weird I open the web page and click on the patch then save, then it tells me to reload the game and it's still not working? Hmmm I am playing the online game maybe that is it ?
if you are playing online, as you can see on main menu picture there should be a customization button click there and you will get the options, fill however you like. You don't need Incest Patch thing on OP

Reactions: BoltonGuy35

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
if you are playing online, as you can see on main menu picture there should be a customization button click there and you will get the options, fill however you like. You don't need Incest Patch thing on OP
Thanks for your help it's working now :)

Reactions: Patan

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
does incest not work on this game? used the patch AND manually changed them to brother/sister. yet he didn't call them sisters at the start AND they refer to their parents as if they have different parents. "your folks are waiting for you" rather then "our".

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes